Sectional league cup semi-finals

Ajs

What results are you looking for on Wednesday?
Obviously Lanark United will beat that wee team Pollok[emoji16]
But what about Beith v Talbot?
The wee tongue in the cheek remark about Lanark came right home to roost [emoji23][emoji460][emoji23]

2 hours ago, Referee021 said:

Pollok never won so you need to wait longer for the highlights. 

Are you being serious because what a stupid, ignorant thing to say

The video guys of Pollok put the videos up as soon as possible, some games are easier to create the highlights and some ain't. Also some of those guys don't just do the Pollok games. I know one of the staff videoed a Pollok first team game, then a youth game on the Sunday and two youth games during the week and a Pollok game during the week, so it aint just one game they edit.  I found the video online, cant remember think it was on Tuesday only cause I started looking for it, Seen wins for Pollok put up at the same duration sometimes quicker, sometime slater.

These guys have private life's. All I can say is that to all volunteer and paid video person of any team who uses their own time to go an set up, video matches and then sort the highlights and then get them online you have mine and I'm sure many others respect.  Thank you, and well done.

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

2 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Are you being serious because what a stupid, ignorant thing to say

The video guys of Pollok put the videos up as soon as possible, some games are easier to create the highlights and some ain't. Also some of those guys don't just do the Pollok games. I know one of the staff videoed a Pollok first team game, then a youth game on the Sunday and two youth games during the week and a Pollok game during the week, so it aint just one game they edit.  I found the video online, cant remember think it was on Tuesday only cause I started looking for it, Seen wins for Pollok put up at the same duration sometimes quicker, sometime slater.

These guys have private life's. All I can say is that to all volunteer and paid video person of any team who uses their own time to go an set up, video matches and then sort the highlights and then get them online you have mine and I'm sure many others respect.  Thank you, and well done.

It’s a tongue in cheek comment, don’t be so pathetic and dry up your crocodile tears.

On 30/08/2019 at 13:06, Referee021 said:

It’s a tongue in cheek comment, don’t be so pathetic and dry up your crocodile tears.

Bullshit, that wasn't a tongue in cheek comment, you meant what you said with the sentence and then when a reply came in telling you it was up the same night all you said in your reply was  'where?'     No pathetic here mate, I call it the way I see it.

As I said I know the hard work and dedication some of these guys give for us to sit back and watch full games or highlights giving them less time for their private life and I would never make a tongue in cheek comment to any of them, they have my respect

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread