Partick Thistle vs Ayr United

The state of some Partick fans accusing McCowan of diving whilst praising Dario Zanatta who dives any time he is remotely challenged. I'm pretty certain he dived for the penalty tbh. We'll see in the highlights.
Take your tinted glasses off, Andrew Dallas gave you a head start and your players lost their heads. Your tackling was like a junior/pub team and you were lucky not to come away with more bookings. One on Moffat was shocking and fortunately for you Dallas had his back turned or that could have been a third early bath.
Edit to add: Honestly in last decade that is some of the worst tackling I've seen. Hence the comparison to Airdrie.

State if this. Get a fucking grip. Ayr barely threatened first half and should have picked up several cards. Dallas inconsistency was staggering. Your number 30 that you all seem to be creaming yourself over was a cheating wee shite as well, good finish aside.

1 minute ago, raveonbobbylaw said:

State if this. Get a fucking grip. Ayr barely threatened first half and should have picked up several cards. Dallas inconsistency was staggering. Your number 30 that you all seem to be creaming yourself over was a cheating wee shite as well, good finish aside.

Dry your eyes , the better team won , bunch of hammer throwers , pub league tackles throughout game , got what your bunch of thugs deserved 😥😥

6 minutes ago, raveonbobbylaw said:

you seem upset gold cup GIF

6 minutes ago, raveonbobbylaw said:

Maybe you lot and the QOS fans should get together and form a support group over the injustices that wee Ayr have inflicted on you this season.

Thistle barely threatened first half either.

I don’t see where this idea that you were comfortable at 11v11 is coming from. Even without the sending offs I was pretty sure we’d have got at least a point.

The Gordon challenge was a yellow to me after seeing it on those highlights (we would still have found a way to shit the bed with 11 or 10men)

Typical Andrew Dallas having to make the game all about him

*edited to add, that was never a penalty

Edited by cilitbang

I'm confident we'd have won the game 11 against 11.  We had the better of the play and the better chances. Ayr were pretty poor.  No surprise given the quality of the players that have lost.  Indiscipline cost us the game. 

What chances?

You created one opportunity which you scored from and another handed to you on a silver platter by Dallas.

There was only one man in the whole Thistle team that was any good and it was Zanatta. The rest were poor.

Young Kelly needs to learn how to strike a shot, 2 weeks in a row he's wrapped up the points with a duffer.

Both challenges for the red cards were poor tackles.

Edited by ayrmad

Zanatta seems a good player and i'd have taken him.  Still, seeing as the diving wee p***k knocked us back may I say get it up you Dario for:  losing the league on the last day at Starks Park. Between his spells at Raith, Alloa and now Partick there can't have been many players on the losing team against Ayr in the last 3 years more than wee DZ.

Edited by Hursty