Partick Thistle vs Ayr United

This is some run of second half capitulations we're putting together.  Wouldn't have thought it was possible to make us even less robust than we were under Archibald, but here we are, bottom of the league.

Get lost Caldwell, you useless pr1ck.

Two utterly brainless red cards, Bannigan’s in particular. Decent effort from those still on the pitch afterwards, but there was only one winner at that point.

Zanatta the best player on the pitch today, and he’ll be vital for us this season. With him, Miller and Cardle, we’ll definitely create chances and score goals, but the defence is still a spineless rabble.

Bannigan’s red was absolutely moronic. We were totally fucked after that.

Zanatta looks great, but he does try to do too much at times. Ben Hall looked average at best. You would hope he’ll improve when he’s been here a bit longer.

Caldwell can f**k off, even if that wasn’t entirely his fault.

2 minutes ago, BdenJag said:

I’m not in the know but I think it’s pretty clear something has happened between Caldwell, O’Ware and Bannigan. Bannigan’s goal celebration confirms this.

It’s almost as if he’s managed to fall out with every single player who’s first loyalty was to the club rather than to the manager.

4 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

Dallas is a fuckwit of the highest order, but its unusual for him to show preference to us

He gave us that soft penalty I should have known that something would come back to bite us on the bum.

First red was a bit unlucky imo. Gordon's challenge saw his foot come off the ball and hit the lad high up. He went down like a sack of spuds. Not sure what Dallas could see from where he was.

Dochertt(#23) should have been off for two offences and Doolan was offside for his goal.

Bannigan deserved his red.

Hard to give Ayr credit but they kept at the task at hand and got the three points.

Frustratingly I don't think we played that badly, Hall's beainfart aside...

Very soft penalty.
Zanatta was excellent but continues to love to fall over.
I liked Crawford but Kelly is a big upgrade!
Was a big fan of Robbie but your 100% correct here Kelly has the end product that Robbie sadly lacked at times. Kelly could be a top top player if he continues to develop at this rate.