Livi v St Mirren

21 minutes ago, Durnford said:

Incidentally if the game gets to the last 10 minutes, and we're winning by 1-nil, I recommend we prorogue the game for nine minutes. They'll be plenty of time after the end to finish the game in an orderly manner.

Can we not just prorogue the whole season and award ourselves a Europa league spot for being 3rd in the league?

What with Livis nifty online ticketing service, will there still be an option to buy tickets for the away end on the day or indeed a pay at the gate option? 

Going on Saturday but waiting on confirmation from one other person tomorrow so want to just buy tickets on the day. 

There'll be tickets on the day at a ticket office at the stadium, afraid they don't do patg anymore though.

Think you can also still buy them online on Saturday too, and get them sent to your phone so you don't have to queue for a ticket.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

59 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

What with Livis nifty online ticketing service, will there still be an option to buy tickets for the away end on the day or indeed a pay at the gate option? 

Going on Saturday but waiting on confirmation from one other person tomorrow so want to just buy tickets on the day. 

First game there last season they said there was a PATG option, which turned out to be a queue to buy tickets then queue to get in option.  I'd get there quite early if you're doing this as the queue was very slow moving and loads of people missed the first 5-10 minutes.

7 hours ago, TQM said:

First game there last season they said there was a PATG option, which turned out to be a queue to buy tickets then queue to get in option.  I'd get there quite early if you're doing this as the queue was very slow moving and loads of people missed the first 5-10 minutes.

Or just arrive 30 mins before ko and buy them on your phone on your way to the ground.

8 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

There'll be tickets on the day at a ticket office at the stadium, afraid they don't do patg anymore though.

Think you can also still buy them online on Saturday too, and get them sent to your phone so you don't have to queue for a ticket.

That sounds like a very modern and sensible way of doing things. Surprised to see someone in Scottish football doing this. It'll never catch on

40 minutes ago, Turkmenbashi said:

That sounds like a very modern and sensible way of doing things. Surprised to see someone in Scottish football doing this. It'll never catch on

Tbh I think folk much prefer queing for ages, once at the ticket office then again at the turn style, so they can enjoy a good moan about it later, Ayr fans certainly did anyway. Then Falkirk fans did the same at their ground 3 days later. :lol: 

2 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Tbh I think folk much prefer queing for ages, once at the ticket office then again at the turn style, so they can enjoy a good moan about it later, Ayr fans certainly did anyway. Then Falkirk fans did the same at their ground 3 days later. :lol: 

Doing it right. Where would Scottish football be without moaning about absolutely everything unnecessarily?

2 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

For all that about 90% of DZ's input is drivel

Generous.

Anyway, now that we've won away from home I fully expect us to stick 6 past everyone and go on to win the league.

Stewart

Devlin  -  Guthrie  -  Lithgow  -  Lamie

Bartley  -  Jacobs

Souda  -  Pittman  -  Lawless

Dykes

Assuming Robinson's injured and we won't see him for another 4 months, but would have him instead of Souda if he is available. Stobbs probably needs a few more sub appearances to get his match fitness up too.

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

For all that about 90% of DZ's input is drivel, he is right on this occasion.

Unless you were being sarcastic.

It's not the content, it's the absolute unrelenting, never-ending spiel of 'tickets bad, GLS bad man, he say he fix'.

It's a shite ticketing system for all of us, he's the only person who constantly whines about it.

Tough game today. I expected Livingston to really struggle this year after losing so many important players. I thought them, ourselves, and Hamilton would be scrapping it out. Fair play though they have been excellent so far.

Difficult team selection for Goodwin today. McAllister is our danger man so really should start, but you can't drop Magennis and Durmus has been good too. I wonder if he'll change the striker too, Obika has done ok but has been a bit isolated and ineffective in the two games he's started.

Nice headaches to have though, makes a change from having to start dumplings or play players out of position to make an 11.

Livi faves for this one today. Finished above us last year, are above us this year, are at home and had a cracking win up in Dingwall last week.

Draw would be a good result for us. I think Goody will and should persist with same the 11 from the last two weeks and we will see McAllister and Junior off the bench second half.

Will be optimistic and go 1-1.

4 minutes ago, Lex said:

Livi faves for this one today. Finished above us last year, are above us this year, are at home and had a cracking win up in Dingwall last week.

Draw would be a good result for us. I think Goody will and should persist with same the 11 from the last two weeks and we will see McAllister and Junior off the bench second half.

Will be optimistic and go 1-1.

Livie are going well no doubt about that. When I seen their score was very impressed.  After watching the highlights it was not livies scoring that impressed me it was the utterly shocking County defence that stood out. Play like that they will be certain relegation candidates.  

13 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

It's not the content, it's the absolute unrelenting, never-ending spiel of 'tickets bad, GLS bad man, he say he fix'.

It's a shite ticketing system for all of us, he's the only person who constantly whines about it.

You have brought up GS and the board this time not me. Imagine having a different view point. What will the world come to.