Sevco and the mystery of the missing posters V Treble Treble winners

Impressive Celtic performance today, especially at the back.  Bolingoli having his best game in a Celtic jersey, Bitton and Julien looked good together, Scott Brown completely strolled the midfield.  The rangers showing that despite the hype from their fans and sections of the media, they're really just a bang average outfit. 

Not sure if the coming international break is a good or a bad thing. 

On 26/08/2019 at 20:13, The_Kincardine said:

It's only the 2nd most important game of the next 7 days for us so any time this week would have done.

But you have to have priorities and yours clearly are playing Rangers and getting red dotted by a bloke from Falkirk.

Red-dotted and Red-carded. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! :)

11 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Agreed and yet we still have arseholes in the media trying to claim we have a competitive league.

I was starting to think that Rangers might catch them. They still might, they'll probably pick up enough points from the rest of the league to be close to Celtic by the next derby. But sadly I can't see anyone else getting near either of them.

Powder puff display. Pretty shit match but celtic managed the game better. I just couldnt see us winning 3 in a row at ibrox against them and after about first 20 I knew we wernt going to win this today.  We needed an early goal.
It's all about how we bounce back from this one. 
If by "managed the game better" you mean pumped in your own midden then you are spot on.

Screenshot_20190901-141910_WhatsApp.jpeg

Sevco’s biggest threat comes from Tavernier slinging good quality balls into the six yard box, as witnessed against Legia on Thursday.
Shut down Tavernier and Sevco shouldn’t pose too much of a wide threat.
Jack has his moments but Brown should manage to put his gas at a peep.
2 nil Sellik.

Drat.....if only I were a betting man......[emoji853]

15 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Gerrard over thought that massively, five one paced midfielders behind the ghost of Defoe 

The gap from Celtic to Rangers is roughly the same as the gap from Rangers to Aberdeen. Teams should have no fear playing that shower.

Which "shower" are we talking about - Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen?