Sevco and the mystery of the missing posters V Treble Treble winners

34 minutes ago, Saint Shug said:

Is that who it actually is? I had to google the name tbh but I see there is a John James who is a Rangers blogger. 

Glad I used the word ‘apparently’ when I first posted 😁

He started off as a Rangers blogger then suddenly became a celtic blogger.

2 minutes ago, laughing gravie said:

It was quite satisfying to see that Edouard calmly slot home Celtic's first goal wearing blue boots. Surely this can't be allowed, given Sevco's policy about wearing green boots?

Surprised Sevco didn't claim that the goal should have been counted as theirs.

Telling pals about this and mentioned the picture of the shirts hed set up in changing room to read 1, 6, 9, 0 or some other daft fucking *** number but cant find the pic cause in a wee bit shit at the internet and lazy as f**k. 

If any c**t with a bit of energy and a hatred for the orcs could pop it up I'd be greatfull, thanks

52 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Telling pals about this and mentioned the picture of the shirts hed set up in changing room to read 1, 6, 9, 0 or some other daft fucking *** number but cant find the pic cause in a wee bit shit at the internet and lazy as f**k. 

If any c**t with a bit of energy and a hatred for the orcs could pop it up I'd be greatfull, thanks

Just open a jigsaw and forget about whatever you're on about.

That's my advice.

3 hours ago, bennett said:

He started off as a Rangers blogger then suddenly became a celtic blogger.

Or is it that he tells the TRUTH about your club and the behind-the-scenes financial frailties ??   That make him a "celtic blogger" ??  From what i've seen, he calls out celtic as well when FACTS present themselves.  You know, the FACTS that no "journalist" within the SMSM would dare to go public with  ??

Still, its not such a good read as Jabba's Teatime Tales about Chinese teams and squillions coming in and all the dubloons being spent by your soon to be financially wrecked new team.

18 hours ago, hearthammer said:

Or is it that he tells the TRUTH about your club and the behind-the-scenes financial frailties ??   That make him a "celtic blogger" ??  From what i've seen, he calls out celtic as well when FACTS present themselves.  You know, the FACTS that no "journalist" within the SMSM would dare to go public with  ??

Still, its not such a good read as Jabba's Teatime Tales about Chinese teams and squillions coming in and all the dubloons being spent by your soon to be financially wrecked new team.

Hiya John, are you still disenfranchised?