Sevco and the mystery of the missing posters V Treble Treble winners

6 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

Just received two videos via WhatsApp.  The first shows Morelos, yes the same Morelos, who does not have a discipline problem but rather is targeted by referees and the media, deliberately stamping of Julien's foot before turning to the ref to play victim after Julien shoves him away.  The second shows a rather tragic bunch waiting outside of ibrox for the Celtic team to leave for one to ask Scott Brown how his sister is.   I get that Broony has that entire club in his back pocket but f**k me that's disgraceful. 

Seven years of unsurpassed dignity indeed. 

Wasn't going to post about it but the Brown one but it was horrific to see his reaction, can tell it just cut right through him. 

Edited by gannonball

Just received two videos via WhatsApp.  The first shows Morelos, yes the same Morelos, who does not have a discipline problem but rather is targeted by referees and the media, deliberately stamping of Julien's foot before turning to the ref to play victim after Julien shoves him away.  The second shows a rather tragic bunch waiting outside of ibrox for the Celtic team to leave for one to ask Scott Brown how his sister is.   I get that Broony has that entire club in his back pocket but f**k me that's disgraceful. 
Seven years of unsurpassed dignity indeed. 

Tbf even the rangers fans around that p***k that asked about his sister were disgusted.
As for that changed man Morelos. [emoji23]

Standing on Jullien

Fly Kick at Brown
https://i.imgur.com/T9bWH6E.mp4

IMG_7018.jpg

11 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Wasn't going to post about it but the Brown one but it was horrific to see his reaction, can tell it just cut right through him. 

Utterly pathetic, that a footballer gets you into such a mess that you believe that a dead sibling is fair game. 

2 hours ago, Saint Shug said:

The bold Jimmy Bell apparently 

For someone who is 100% behind the manager, he seems to have very few positives for Gerrard.  He seems to forget that his team is only 7 years old and needs time to become a big team. 

And the Bears wonder why we all get up early and stay up late to hate them as much as we do