Forfar vs Clyde

6 hours ago, David W said:

The 4-3 Boxing Day game was an absolute cracker, one of the best games we were involved in whilst in League 2, despite the loss. Both teams lead a couple of times, Swankie and McNeil scored goals of the season and a dramatic last minute winner.

Hopefully Rumsby and Howie perform better than Perry and Smith did on that occasion.

Santa seemed to enjoy it anyway!

12 hours ago, Sao Paulo said:

Given the news on the OS about several players missing out due injuries picked up around the household, I think it's high time the club rolled-out domestic risk assessment training. You know, to guard against players receiving a terrible cut while opening a tin of red salmon. Or indeed any tin: soup; corn-beef...

Capture.JPG

We should also be aware of the team bus driver whos a loose cannon and might end up hittin a bad yin and taking everyone in the wrong direction. If someone brings donuts it should settle him down though.

11 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

smith in team from last week thought wallace would have taken petkov role , might be different formation
two up front ?

Smith on right, McStay into centre I'd guess.

Doing well to be level given the wind which will probably now disappear second half. Struggled to match up to their diamond in midfield but we finished the half well.

McKendrick having exactly the same game he always has. Guessing everything. An absolute joke he is still ruining games at this level.

Not there so can’t comment on how we played, but bigger picture it’s progress, not only from beginning of season but overall for the way Lennon and Moore are slowly getting us back.

if you would have said this time last year we would have followed up a win against Falkirk with an away clean sheet against Forfar I’d have bitten the hand and are off!

Well done guys, that includes the support who travelled up there, I’m sure it made a huge contribution to the result 👏