Forfar vs Clyde

Dont get why a couple of people on here are slating others for celebrating the win over Falkirk and hoping our season has turned a corner.

Nobody is denying we were shite against Raith and Airdrie. And we certainly werent shite against East Fife. So that's 1 great performance, 1 decent to good performance and 2 poor to shite performances. 

If you cant celebrate your team beating the best team with the biggest wage budget after a poor start to the season then what's the point in all this?

Obviously as I'm disagreeing with domino the dug he will get the thesaurus out again and hit me with some wanky retort.

Saturday will be tough but we have  now shown we have the ability to compete with anyone in this league. I'll be happy with another solid defensive display and a point to take back down the road.

Oh dear. 

Touting for likes against the big bad PnB supervillian, for calling out and debunking shite analogies. If you don't hit at least 50 greenies, i'd be raging if i were you. 

We've won one game in eight proper matches, and both best overall displays have come against the two teams against whom it should be easy to be up for. Far from convinced anyone is anywhere near their best, except Mitchell. Forfar away isnt a test of abilities, it's a test of the character of the team now. 

Edited by Domino the Dug

13 minutes ago, Domino the Dug said:

Oh dear. 

Touting for likes against the big bad PnB supervillian, for calling out and debunking shite analogies. If you don't hit at least 50 greenies, i'd be raging if i were you. 

We've won one game in eight proper matches, and both best overall displays have come against the two teams against whom it should be easy to be up for. Far from convinced anyone is anywhere near their best, except Mitchell. Forfar away isnt a test of abilities, it's a test of the character of the team now. 

Disappointed in wanky levels of this reply- come (no pun intended) to expect much more of you.

41 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

What is it with some people changing their name every season? Its like the great kit update scandal. 

New season, same demeaning approach.

Are open, anonymous forums purely in existence to be full of spat-out dummies and for immature, tearful exaggerations to go undocumented? 

If you have a problem, there are plenty here who'll gladly direct you to the appropriate channels. 

Or you could just block me, if i so much upset the Zen bubble you're well known to inhabit. 

1 hour ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Your dummy just passed me like an exocet missile. Well at least we now know you are not a new poster but a reincarnation of a previously enlightening contributor. 

Excellent.

It's either that, or you're just very easily annoyed. 

Love the dummy-dodge. *Aim for a bite, then point at the biter. Classic bully tactics. Won't work, i'm afraid.

Indeed, if some of us duck-dived like that better back in the day at Shawfield, thus avoiding a bruised head or two, maybe the present IQ of the support would be higher and debate more eagerly encouraged.

Enjoy yer night.

Given the news on the OS about several players missing out due injuries picked up around the household, I think it's high time the club rolled-out domestic risk assessment training. You know, to guard against players receiving a terrible cut while opening a tin of red salmon. Or indeed any tin: soup; corn-beef...

Capture.JPG

Love a wee trip to forfar.

Old memories. Walking aff bus m getting granny'd at pool in pub right outside ground as you left on left hand side. Commercial seems to ring a bell with a nightclub opposite side o rd that didnt last long i was told next time...

Bridies from saddlers and nearly missing bus way home at 9pm after wandering off chasing some local skirt in a hotel doon main st. Queens?!

Great days and looking forward to game tomorrow[emoji106]

The 4-3 Boxing Day game was an absolute cracker, one of the best games we were involved in whilst in League 2, despite the loss. Both teams lead a couple of times, Swankie and McNeil scored goals of the season and a dramatic last minute winner.

Hopefully Rumsby and Howie perform better than Perry and Smith did on that occasion.