Forfar vs Clyde

46 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

This will be my first trip to Station Park so looking forward to it. 

Another tough game though and I'd take a draw right now. Play like we did on saturday and we might just sneak a win!

Well played and a good result for your team yesterday. You'll enjoy Station Park. I think it'll be a fine game but (surprise) I think it's a Forfar win.

42 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Well played and a good result for your team yesterday. You'll enjoy Station Park. I think it'll be a fine game but (surprise) I think it's a Forfar win.

I much prefer going to grounds with terracing rather than soulless stadiums with no character like New Douglas Park, the Spaghettihad or even Broadwood... 😁

See Petkov is unavailable for this one due to international duty. Was a bit better in midfield on Saturday there and covered loads of ground (shown towards the end of the game when he was getting really sloppy and could barely move). Have a feeling that he might be a bit of a miss if we want to play the same way in this game. Would the most likely change in his absence be McStay into a more central role and Wallace in on the right?

1 minute ago, C. Muir said:

See Petkov is unavailable for this one due to international duty. Was a bit better in midfield on Saturday there and covered loads of ground (shown towards the end of the game when he was getting really sloppy and could barely move). Have a feeling that he might be a bit of a miss if we want to play the same way in this game. Would the most likely change in his absence be McStay into a more central role and Wallace in on the right?

Cuddihy if fit into midfield or move mcstay in and play Ross Lyon ahead that's if we stick with the back 3

51 minutes ago, Only one David Marsh said:

Cuddihy if fit into midfield or move mcstay in and play Ross Lyon ahead that's if we stick with the back 3

Barry sitting behind us on Saturday, and apparently it's a groin problem.

Not too confident he'll be available Saturday but fingers crossed.

wouldnt touch the back four best defensive display this season and has to be given a chance to prove quite a few of us wrong Wallace for petkov my only change from the start be harsh to drop any of them , unless lennon wants to be a bit more attacking I dont see many changes

I thought it was a back 4 of:
Lyon, Howie, Rumsby, McNiff.
With Petkov in a deep midfield role and Love as a left mid but constantly moving into a defensive position allowing McNiff to get tighter to the other centre halves. It depends on your view of the game and everyone has their own opinions but I reckon it was 4 at the back with Love/Smith providing plenty of help to McNiff down that side.