Caley Thistle vs Hoppy's Leaky Goal Machine

Jacobs really is honking going forward. I know it's not his role but f**k sake!!

Pretty rotten first half and not much interchange between Nesbitt and Cadden for some reason.

Also mental that after a comeback like last week when 3 goals came from set pieces that we decide to waste every single one of them tonight by going short when it wasn't on.

Decent half spoiled by conceding a poor goal as we were looking the better team. But dear me Nesbitt is getting slaughtered get him off and Salkeld on to get them hounded.

Fortunate to go in only 1-0 down despite an even (and tedious) first 40 minutes. At the moment we’re too tentative committing players forward when we win the ball back so our counter attacks quickly lead to nothing. We’ll no doubt use our shelling to Sutton plan B later in the game but Inverness’ defence looks far more comfortable with a physical battle than the lentil-munching huddies fielded by Partick last week.

2 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Decent half spoiled by conceding a poor goal as we were looking the better team. But dear me Nesbitt is getting slaughtered get him off and Salkeld on to get them hounded.

We have not looked the better team at any point in this game. I’m not ruling out us taking control of it in the last 20 minutes, but that did not happen in the first half.

Hopefully not setting this up for a four-goals-in-ten-minutes comeback, but I expected Morton to be far better than this. Utd are winning this league by about a million points.