East Fife v Raith Rovers (28th Dec 2019)

1 minute ago, Big Fifer said:

As long as it's Iain Davidson. 

Nah, surely Professor Honeydew to the stand again would be box office??? 

Just now, King Kebab said:

Nah, surely Professor Honeydew to the stand again would be box office??? 

McGlynn to injure himself being a hyperactive fud like a few weeks ago, limping off at half time with a bad leg, DY swipes the other one away like we know he loves to do, brawl on the astro.  Raith fans to give DY the steel chair, Brett to smash them aw. 

Stuff of dreams. 

57 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Tbh I think this is where I'm at too. If we play high, and play as well as we can, I think we'll win. If we sit off, and let Hendry and Spencer dictate the game, Raith will win. 

As an aside, weather looks absolutely shocking for tomorrow at Bayview. Get your anoraks on, and prepare for a red card or two. 

😎      What a day........... we'll then have a full hand.

Thunder, gale force winds and water ,

combined with red cards, tears and snotters!! 

Great day oot!       Provided we win😎

Mon eh Roverrrrs!

18 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Well, it is a big game for you after all!!!

Tis true, Sir....EVERY game is a big game for us this whole season!!

You guys sold your allocation?

Expected bigger gate than against the H**s?

Edited by Wee Sandy

Expecting a close game with at least a few goals in the match. Can’t imagine East Fife sitting back which should play to our advantage but it’s the Rovers after all. Predicting 3-1 Raith hopefully get confirmation before the match about Bairdy to give us a boost! What is the best pub to head to before that match ?

1 hour ago, ScottRRFC said:

Expecting a close game with at least a few goals in the match. Can’t imagine East Fife sitting back which should play to our advantage but it’s the Rovers after all. Predicting 3-1 Raith hopefully get confirmation before the match about Bairdy to give us a boost! What is the best pub to head to before that match ?

Nowt wrong with the East Dock Bar near the ground.

9 hours ago, Wee Sandy said:

Tis true, Sir....EVERY game is a big game for us this whole season!!

You guys sold your allocation?

Expected bigger gate than against the H**s?

Funny how you post more on the fife v rovers thread . than the rover thread  ? :o

We use the sprinklers before the game and at half time, I've never seen a sprinkler used at Bayview, that's my moan.

The experts told from the get go that watering a plastic pitch is a waste of money. Water it 10 mins before kick off & it will be bone dry 15 mins into the game, that’s why we did away with our sprinklers

42 minutes ago, LiamA said:

The experts told from the get go that watering a plastic pitch is a waste of money. Water it 10 mins before kick off & it will be bone dry 15 mins into the game, that’s why we did away with our sprinklers

We have more money and better experts apparently.

My auld mans made a last minute decision to go. Any idea what time the main office is open today to buy a ticket? Tried phoning but no answer.

Edit: scrap that. Tickets are on sale at EF. He’ll just need to chance it and hope there’s some left.

43 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Can't help but think the miserable weather will play right into East Fife's hands. Perfect for a team like them who don't have much football in them but work very hard and get stuck in.

3-1 to them is my prediction.

forecast is light rain till 1300 hrs then cloudy with winds up to 23mph.temp 63far hardly miserable i suggest

Edited by Varna Rover
update

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Can't help but think the miserable weather will play right into East Fife's hands. Perfect for a team like them who don't have much football in them but work very hard and get stuck in.

3-1 to them is my prediction.

33B25D99-5408-4144-92FA-1271E62FB7B3.jpeg