East Fife v Raith Rovers (28th Dec 2019)

Bene and Davo to get on the scoresheet to continue this trend of having multiple different goal scorers in the team. Spencer and/or Hendry with the assists....obviously. Crowd of 1,897. Final score 2-1 Rovers.
Can't wait to see what mcgurn does when it's his turn to get a goal.

Going all out on the advertising I see!!!

63F628E3-E7A8-4AF4-84E6-42BA2768B70B.jpeg.7fe0a7f8c814c004ce3b41fd3339f57e.jpeg
6B80F632-E163-43CE-8AA5-94AEB07FF749.jpeg.3a00044b52d5abd9a7292b2b9e07fc62.jpeg

Will Methil be decked in bunting and posters on display in local shops wishing EF good luck ahead of this game?

I wasn’t far away*

*unless I’ve fallen for this good and proper and this is a photoshop job...

Excitement at fever pitch for this one, as ever. Used up all my weekend off tokens so need to sit this one out unfortunately. We’re in good form and have started the season well so fancy is to win. Three points here would really solidify our excellent start to the season.

Excitement at fever pitch for this one, as ever. Used up all my weekend off tokens so need to sit this one out unfortunately. We’re in good form and have started the season well so fancy is to win. Three points here would really solidify our excellent start to the season.

It’s always a bit quiet on our threads after a win.

7 hours ago, Enigma said:

It’s always a bit quiet on our threads after a win.

Based on that theory you guys from smelly Lino land will have plenty to talk about and debate at 4 45 on Saturday . Always good to see a Mcglynn melt down. 

1 minute ago, grumswall said:
4 minutes ago, fifer67 said:
Based on that theory you guys from smelly Lino land will have plenty to talk about and debate at 4 45 on Saturday . Always good to see a Mcglynn melt down. 

Overconfidence is rarely a bad thing on this site...

You’ve been over confident of roaring back for a couple of years now. You never know 3rd time lucky .

You’ve been over confident of roaring back for a couple of years now. You never know 3rd time lucky .
Who has been? The club launched a marketing campaign to boost season ticket sales with a slogan, that was two years ago. Its truly horrific banter stating that were doing it every season, or that the fans ever believed it.

Fairly quiet leading up to this game and its a difficult one to call given the decent form of both teams.

Now we've got the distraction of the cups out the way I'm fairly confident we'll take at least a point from this encounter (now I've said that we'll probably get pumped).

1st one of the season below ⬇️

post-13400-1243793941_thumb.jpg

Rather tough first Derby of the season to call... Since 2017. 

Raith have won = 5 (includes the 4 the pervious year) 

Draws = 1 (The thriller 2-2 draw at SP) 

EF have won = 2 (Home and away) 

So I'm going for a 3-2 win at home to hosts.. Shagger scoring a hat trick the other from Graham weir and Emilio Jacanelli while someone launches a bin onto the park in the visitors disgust. 

Gonna backtrack on the 2-2 prediction with Dugan out, moving it to 1-2. Sad to see an injury in a relatively pointless game, a feeling we know well.

Duggan wouldn’t have started mate!!!