Jump to content
King Kebab

Raith Rovers v East Fife (31st Oct 2019)

Recommended Posts

 

May as well get in about it now!!!

Top of the Division against the only unbeaten side in the Division, surely BTSport will be covering this one as the 2nd instalment of the “Blue Pound” gets deposited in to the Bayview coffers this season!!!

Dunsy and Aggy love a goal against the Linolickers and our defence is on top form, I quite fancy us for this one, the Rover’s appear to be quite good going forward but their back line is still ropey as f**k so I can also see Big Tonks and Wallace getting some pleasure!!!

2-0 East Fife, Jock McStay and a Paul McManus hat trick!!!

 

Edited by King Kebab

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2-2, midfield fight, Bowie for Rovers first, a couple of Minks goals, and then Gullan to hammer another for the tie.

Should be a quite entertaining battle, as both teams look on decent form and with some talent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can see us winning this one quite comfortably. We absolutely leathered them last year every game and we are far more dangerous going forward this season. 3-1 East Fife 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MethilMink said:

Can see us winning this one quite comfortably. We absolutely leathered them last year every game and we are far more dangerous going forward this season. 3-1 East Fife 

You should try the fringe with material like that, they’ll be rolling in the aisles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably our biggest test so far, and should give a better indication where we are. Im happy to be top with 9 points from 12,but EF will be a bit of a step up. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now, just to get it in early: sit anywhere you like or sit in your designated seats?

Also, is throwing seats allowed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Difficult one to call but feeling confident going into this one. We look to be playing some nice stuff and glad the distraction of the cups are out of the way.

The forces of evil that are Wraith will be up for this and hopefully we add to McGlyns spiralling blood pressure at full time. 

Going for a narrow 3-1 win to the Fife with Dowd's scoring all 6.

#FuckRoaringBack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Now, just to get it in early: sit anywhere you like or sit in your designated seats?

Also, is throwing seats allowed?



The seat thrower had an attempted murder on him with a quad bike last month lolz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Probably our biggest test so far, and should give a better indication where we are. Im happy to be top with 9 points from 12,but EF will be a bit of a step up. 

 

Christ how far have we fallen East Fife a step up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact that Raith have the same centre backs from last season makes me a lot more confident that we can do this mob again. What has happened to Mendy? Wasn’t he meant to be some sort of footballing god plucked from the French 5th division or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoping we start this one with McKay and Trialist up front. Some good link up between the two of them yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will Methil be decked in bunting and posters on display in local shops wishing EF good luck ahead of this game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact that East Fife have only 4 wins from the last 25 games means they'll probably win at a canter. Or maybe not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

Christ how far have we fallen East Fife a step up!

About 3 to 4 major trophies, but it was ever thus.

Can you count?

:whistle

Edited by Angusfifer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to go into these games with dread, nowadays I'm a lot more confident. Both teams will score, I'll go 2-1 east fife, Aggy wi his obligatory goal v rovers, Kenny Munro with the other, Gordon Dalziel with a consolation. Mind keep a spare seat in the raith end for McGlynn! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

About 3 to 4 major trophies, but it was ever thus.

Can you count?

:whistle

In the bottom 2 divisions for almost 30 years yes I can count!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

Christ how far have we fallen East Fife a step up!

I meant a step up in standard of opposition. Dumbarton and Clyde in particular were really, really poor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Mon_The_Fife said:

The fact that Raith have the same centre backs from last season makes me a lot more confident that we can do this mob again. What has happened to Mendy? Wasn’t he meant to be some sort of footballing god plucked from the French 5th division or something.

Suffered concussion in Betfred Cup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, King Kebab said:

 

2-0 East Fife, Jock McStay and a Paul McManus hat trick!!!

 

 

1 hour ago, Stevo Fife said:

Going for a narrow 3-1 win to the Fife with Dowd's scoring all 6.

 

34 minutes ago, Life on Marrs? said:

I'll go 2-1 east fife, Aggy wi his obligatory goal v rovers, Kenny Munro with the other, Gordon Dalziel with a consolation.

 

38 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

About 3 to 4 major trophies, but it was ever thus.

Are these made up scorers and trophy wins meant to be funny? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

 

 

 

Are these made up scorers and trophy wins meant to be funny? 

Factual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...