East Fife v Raith Rovers (28th Dec 2019)

May as well get in about it now!!!

Top of the Division against the only unbeaten side in the Division, surely BTSport will be covering this one as the 2nd instalment of the “Blue Pound” gets deposited in to the Bayview coffers this season!!!

Dunsy and Aggy love a goal against the Linolickers and our defence is on top form, I quite fancy us for this one, the Rover’s appear to be quite good going forward but their back line is still ropey as f**k so I can also see Big Tonks and Wallace getting some pleasure!!!

2-0 East Fife, Jock McStay and a Paul McManus hat trick!!!

Edited by King Kebab

2-2, midfield fight, Bowie for Rovers first, a couple of Minks goals, and then Gullan to hammer another for the tie.

Should be a quite entertaining battle, as both teams look on decent form and with some talent.

1 hour ago, MethilMink said:

Can see us winning this one quite comfortably. We absolutely leathered them last year every game and we are far more dangerous going forward this season. 3-1 East Fife 

You should try the fringe with material like that, they’ll be rolling in the aisles. 

Difficult one to call but feeling confident going into this one. We look to be playing some nice stuff and glad the distraction of the cups are out of the way.

The forces of evil that are Wraith will be up for this and hopefully we add to McGlyns spiralling blood pressure at full time. 

Going for a narrow 3-1 win to the Fife with Dowd's scoring all 6.

#FuckRoaringBack

The fact that Raith have the same centre backs from last season makes me a lot more confident that we can do this mob again. What has happened to Mendy? Wasn’t he meant to be some sort of footballing god plucked from the French 5th division or something.

I used to go into these games with dread, nowadays I'm a lot more confident. Both teams will score, I'll go 2-1 east fife, Aggy wi his obligatory goal v rovers, Kenny Munro with the other, Gordon Dalziel with a consolation. Mind keep a spare seat in the raith end for McGlynn! 

32 minutes ago, Mon_The_Fife said:

The fact that Raith have the same centre backs from last season makes me a lot more confident that we can do this mob again. What has happened to Mendy? Wasn’t he meant to be some sort of footballing god plucked from the French 5th division or something.

Suffered concussion in Betfred Cup.

6 hours ago, King Kebab said:

2-0 East Fife, Jock McStay and a Paul McManus hat trick!!!

1 hour ago, Stevo Fife said:

Going for a narrow 3-1 win to the Fife with Dowd's scoring all 6.

34 minutes ago, Life on Marrs? said:

I'll go 2-1 east fife, Aggy wi his obligatory goal v rovers, Kenny Munro with the other, Gordon Dalziel with a consolation.

38 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

About 3 to 4 major trophies, but it was ever thus.

Are these made up scorers and trophy wins meant to be funny?