East Fife v Raith Rovers (28th Dec 2019)

10 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Ohhhhhhhh we hate dunfERMLINE AND WE HATE RAITH ROVERS, HATE DUNFERMLINE AND WE HATE RAITH ROVERS

Listen up you Kirkcaldy FREAKS, you’ll be going home with your tails between your little legs tomorrow. I’m attending this top of the table grudge match with my good friend BigFifer and other associated day trippers. I’ve no doubt that East Fife will be victorious, Aaron Dunsmore to get on the scoresheet, and hopefully a red card for Kyle Benedictus or some other jobber.

See you tomorrow morning ladies.

Come on be honest you met BigFifer online and thought he was a fat bird from Methil. 

Ohhhhhhhh we hate dunfERMLINE AND WE HATE RAITH ROVERS, HATE DUNFERMLINE AND WE HATE RAITH ROVERS

Listen up you Kirkcaldy FREAKS, you’ll be going home with your tails between your little legs tomorrow. I’m attending this top of the table grudge match with my good friend BigFifer and other associated day trippers. I’ve no doubt that East Fife will be victorious, Aaron Dunsmore to get on the scoresheet, and hopefully a red card for Kyle Benedictus or some other jobber.

Is BigFifer your carer for the day?

F8C309D4-AC86-4EFD-B278-84847A6E1E3E-8566-0000075DA81D1CB2.jpg

Get it up you.

F8C309D4-AC86-4EFD-B278-84847A6E1E3E-8566-0000075DA81D1CB2.jpg.b4c63f0f1795a8626aacf2f92020941e.jpg

Get it up you.

My last visit to Starks was the first leg of that tie [emoji24]

What a weird feeling, elation at Gary fkn McDonald equalising at the death, turning to anger that we’d let it get that late. And then we fuckin lose the replay as well. I’ve got some demons to purge.

I’ve also not been to an EF game since Bohs away last year so I’m something of an unlucky charm. How’s the undersoil heating at the San Starko these days? Anybody checked the forecast with Judith?

14 hours ago, Jilted John said:

It’s a funny old thing the Fife Derbies. East Fife hate Raith but we don’t really care about them. Raith hate the Pars but the Pars hate Falkirk and don’t really care about Raith. Somewhere in the middle are Cowdenbeath who no one really care about.

I don't hate Raith but the derbies are great, I prefer them, certainly as an away day to the Falkirk ones. 

I prefer beating Falkirk because I dislike them more but I prefer the games against Raith, it's a funny world. I don't take much satisfaction from Raith being in league one and would like to see them promoted soon, pretty funny Falkirk being down there though. 

Cowdenbeath really, really hate Dunfermline, it's very bizarre. 

5 hours ago, Grant228 said:

I don't hate Raith but the derbies are great, I prefer them, certainly as an away day to the Falkirk ones. 

I prefer beating Falkirk because I dislike them more but I prefer the games against Raith, it's a funny world. I don't take much satisfaction from Raith being in league one and would like to see them promoted soon, pretty funny Falkirk being down there though. 

Cowdenbeath really, really hate Dunfermline, it's very bizarre. 

Wash your mouth out with soap. 

7 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

My last visit to Starks was the first leg of that tie emoji24.png

What a weird feeling, elation at Gary fkn McDonald equalising at the death, turning to anger that we’d let it get that late. And then we fuckin lose the replay as well. I’ve got some demons to purge.

I’ve also not been to an EF game since Bohs away last year so I’m something of an unlucky charm. How’s the undersoil heating at the San Starko these days? Anybody checked the forecast with Judith?

The undersoil heating has been on all night. No worries that the  game’ll be off. Lovely warm artificial grass for the players to show their undoubted skills on.

34 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

Sadly I can't make it today as I can't be arsed going. Hopefully another win although recent form against East Fife has been poor.

Terrible excuse. Tell them you’ve a birthday party to attend.

16 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Terrible excuse. Tell them you’ve a birthday party to attend.

TruthfulIy I probably would go but I don't get paid till Monday and apparenty the kids need "essentials" like food instead of me going to a football game!

Edited by mrpaddyx

1 minute ago, mrpaddyx said:

TruthfulIy I probably would go but I don't get paid till Monday and apparenty the kids need "essentials" like food instead of me going to a football game!

Just stick a high-viz jacket on and sneak in. For authenticity look a bit dopey and ask random people if you can search them.