East Fife v Raith Rovers (28th Dec 2019)

2 hours ago, Angusfifer said:

This should be a cracker. 

Both sides will have something to aim at:

Raith will want to inflict East Fife's first league defeat of the season while the Fife will want to knock Raith off top spot...

Agreed that regardless of injury, suspension or such, both sides will be ready. Our home form has been much superior to our road form, but we will be missing both Ando’s...sticking with my predictions thread call, a 2-2 nail biter. If we didn’t have the injury limitations, I likely favor us at home, much as I’d shade very slightly toward East Fife at Bayview. I think at full strength we have a slightly stronger squad, but these seasons aren’t decided at full strength.

If we had both Andersons and Vaughan available then I would be pretty confident here. However, we don't. 

That said, our form is still good. We were absolutely fantastic first half yesterday and lost the second half largely due to Goodwillie being on fantastic form. 

Eight players missing yesterday and Steven Anderson to be added to that through suspension. Unless we get one or two back before Saturday won’t be feeling too confident.

Big game though. Could do with a win.

Eight players missing yesterday and Steven Anderson to be added to that through suspension. Unless we get one or two back before Saturday won’t be feeling too confident.

Big game though. Could do with a win.

Who are the 8 players? As far as I knew, Bene and Armstrong were part of that 8 and they both played.

We’re currently missing three players, all  “long-term”, King Kev, Taco and Duggan, although Duggan should/could be back soon, maybe even the bench on Saturday???

16 hours ago, King Kebab said:

although Duggan should/could be back soon, maybe even the bench on Saturday???

That’s great news! hopefully young Taco and Kev are involved at some point in the season but at the moment no point in rushing them back with the team on fine form I for one hope they all make a speedy recovery though.