East Fife v Raith Rovers (28th Dec 2019)

A lot was made of the players Raith were missing but Ross Dunlop and Ross Davidson were a massive loss for East Fife.  East Fife were a defensive shambles for most of the game. Raith looked a yard quicker and faster in the early stages and to give them a 2 goal start proved too much. Credit East Fife for making a game of it when we could have crumbled . Wished all East Fife players had a desire like Ryan Wallace. Never good to lose a derby but it’s only 3 points still a lot of twist and turns ahead. We could be doing with some quality in the January window as we  don’t have enough quality in reserve when key players are out. 
2 players missing ! The team should still have been good enough try missing 7 players and having to rely on 3 teenagers today.

At the end of the day it’s only 4 points each and 8-8 on aggregate for the season!!!
Just like today’s game, nothing to see here, move along!!!

At the end of the day it’s only 4 points each and 8-8 on aggregate for the season!!!
I can't help but think your commentary might have been slightly different if your cloven-hooved horde had scuttled along into the light and pumped 5 past us at Stark's today.

A lot was made of the players Raith were missing but Ross Dunlop and Ross Davidson were a massive loss for East Fife.  East Fife were a defensive shambles for most of the game. Raith looked a yard quicker and faster in the early stages and to give them a 2 goal start proved too much. Credit East Fife for making a game of it when we could have crumbled . Wished all East Fife players had a desire like Ryan Wallace. Never good to lose a derby but it’s only 3 points still a lot of twist and turns ahead. We could be doing with some quality in the January window as we  don’t have enough quality in reserve when key players are out. 

Only Agnew, Wallace and Dowds got pass marks today- too many players off boil today- you cant go 2-0 down, 3-1 down and 4-1 down and get anything from the game.

We were a man down in midfield- missed Davidson big time. All our defenders were poor- the distribution from the back was shocking. You score 3 goals at home you should get something from the game- any side could of one that today but Raith were far better in midfield. Regan was class and Gullane was excellent .

The sad thing Montrose scored late winner so next week important.

Need Davidson back- and Dunlop.

Onwards and forwards

13 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Absolutely agree, but the EF fan audible on the RaithTV audio didn’t think so...gotta love a clear “f**king sh**ty c**t”  directed at Tait making the broadcast because of a mike left lying down while they helped the cameraman.

30 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Just you keep on believing that sweetie, never mind the gulf in class between them.  One side who when they kept the ball on the deck passed the opposition off the park and another (that's your lot that is!) that seemed determined to boot any Raith man who was on the ball into the air.

2 minutes ago, Scottydog said:

Just you keep on believing that sweetie, never mind the gulf in class between them.  One side who when they kept the ball on the deck passed the opposition off the park and another (that's your lot that is!) that seemed determined to boot any Raith man who was on the ball into the air.

Your knowledge of football is nil.

I can't help but think your commentary might have been slightly different if your cloven-hooved horde had scuttled along into the light and pumped 5 past us at Stark's today.

No your right, I would be thick amongst it getting it right up you, but I would hope I would still acknowledge what a massive pile of shite that game was!!!

Again, we’ll done, you deserved it today even if it was only by being less shite than we were. Starting to sound like a Falkirk fan know, so I’m going to stop!!!

Enjoy your night!!!

Plenty to see after losing five at home to our reserves.

Ps

!!!!

THREE is the magic number mate!!![emoji6]

Going in to this without: Lewis Vaughan, Stephen Anderson, Michael Miller, Ross Matthews, Lewis Allan and Ian Davidson I genuinely feared the worst, however even without SIX first team players we totally outclassed this team of cloggers for the first 45 mins.  At 4-1 we stopped playing football and against a better team would likely have paid the price.

East Fife seemed quite content to boot the living shit out of Reagan Hendry at every opportunity but kudos to Ryan Wallace who bailed his right-back out of a nailed on booking by distracting the ref by going toe to toe with Hendry. What a very special case Mr Wallace is! He is in a league of his own when it come to being a fanny.....well on the park at least, the king of the fannies must be the bespectacled fat clown who was continually erupting behind Darren Young, all hail to thee Speccy king Fud!  And speaking of Young I cant wait to tune in to his post match interview to hear what absolute pish he will be spouting tonight.

Right that's them back in their box and the natural order restored, I look forward to another few decades of peace.