East Fife v Raith Rovers (28th Dec 2019)

That would be the game that there were no seats left in the Rovers end and folk had to sit on the stairs.

Ah yes I remember it well “sit anywhere “trying to explain to the steward that this is going to be a complete f**k up...and they tried to move folk away from the hospitality because the Ayr fans had been banging on the windows the week before......then we were putting the “press” out of our seats...then the chief steward arrived and told us that it was sit as per the ticket and fans would not move because the other stewards had told them differently ...no wonder we chuck chairs about...felt a wee bit embarrassed for the Fife that day but hey ho the five going on ten made up for it...

Been off this so refreshing to catch up with things on this website, well first home game since the dumbarton game also hopefully im not a jinx like airdrieO away where we got ripped tae shreds m8....hopefully or shall i say fingers crossed we follow up from those camel treks around scotland and catch the raith defence by surprise. Early rise got like 4 hours to kill before i need head over the water....let the battle commense bye for now.............

16 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Bollocks, if you had a ticket you got a seat, if your dafties aren’t able to sit on the seat indicated on your ticket you’re creating your own problems!!!
People sitting on the stairs means an empty seat somewhere in your end!!!

Obviously not allowing for the one that’s reserved for McGlynn when his head inevitably goes!!!

To be fair King kebab the last 3 times I’ve been to bay view the seating policy hasn’t been enforced because I’ve turned up and someone/ someone’s are sitting in our seats but you are correct regarding a seat for everyone but as I’ve stated early the stewarding arent enforcing the your ticket your seat rule and this is where the problems are lying easy fix in my view 

4 minutes ago, basher brash said:

To be fair King kebab the last 3 times I’ve been to bay view the seating policy hasn’t been enforced because I’ve turned up and someone/ someone’s are sitting in our seats but you are correct regarding a seat for everyone but as I’ve stated early the stewarding arent enforcing the your ticket your seat rule and this is where the problems are lying easy fix in my view 

It’s only an easy fix for a competent organisation. East Fife have had a few goes at it and their high-viz guys just can’t get their heads around it. Complicated.

Aye, I’ve been told it’s sit anywhere at least once during my last few visits to Bayview.

Not that I’m saying the stewarding at Stark’s Park would be any better, if we were unlucky enough to have a 2000 seater stadium due to the fact we’d achieved nothing of any note in 75 years.

It’s only an easy fix for a competent organisation. East Fife have had a few goes at it and their high-viz guys just can’t get their heads around it. Complicated.

Well it can’t be coincidence that we’ve had all ticket games against Hearts, Rangers, Falkirk this season and Patrick (twice) and Morton last season and ALL passed with no incident or complaint, the common denominator does appear to be you lot!!!
It’s not rocket science, there will be a letter on your ticket confirming the row you are sitting in followed by a number which will indicate the actual seat you should be planting your arse on, for example L49 or N23, all rows AND seats are clearly marked for your convenience!!!
If you are in groups of more than 3 or 4 try and find out if one of you can actually read and nominate them to direct you to your seats, if the **** were able to do it surely it’s not beyond you lot???

Anyone else without a ticket considering the mound at the back of the goal? 

What mound???

That was a few years ago mate???