East Fife v Raith Rovers (28th Dec 2019)

3 hours ago, Big Fifer said:

We really have to be trying to get the maximum points here if all these injuries are actually true. Can't really work out if Spencer and/or Matthews is injured for Raith, some amount of rabble on this thread and the RR thread about it. Fingers crossed Anderson doesn't make it, we're pretty much at full-strength (aside Dunlop), and I hope that having Wallace back for this can make the difference especially to what seems like it'll be a bit of a patchwork defence in places.

ETA - seems our latest output has it down as "no tickets available", not sure if that means Rovers have sold out their end as well as us?

2 hours ago, inreganhendrywetrust said:

For this comment alone I hope we hammer you ya methil tink

I’m dying to know what Comment this windaelicker has actually taken offence at!!!😂

Maybe BF could number them to make it easier for him!!!

Sorry I know this is a long shot, but I haven’t been able to get home in decent time this Christmas so couldn’t pick up a ticket for the big game. Would be wholeheartedly appreciated if anyone could give a shout if they hear about even the smallest chance, made all my plans around the game this Christmas, cheers

3 hours ago, RaithTheRover said:

Sat in the east fife end last 4 games at bayview because i couldn’t get raith end tickets. Only time i celebrated a goal was in the 3-2 game

That's strange, because this is the first time Raith have sold out their allocation since 2009

That's strange, because this is the first time Raith have sold out their allocation since 2009
He didn't say what goals he celebrated...

Won't make it due to work but as ever in these games I'm not confident. We have had a knack of grinding out results that we didn't have last season though and with bene and potentially ando available we have options in defence again. Just need someone to step up and start scoring goals regularly and we will be there or there abouts come the seasons end.

12 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

There were 1850 in attendance when we won 5-0 at Bayview. The ground only holds 1980 and the East Fife end wasn’t sold out. We must have been close to a sold out away stand that day.

Yes, that’s right, we’ve moved on to the crowd w**k.