East Fife v Raith Rovers (28th Dec 2019)

42 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

This Callachan talk is laughable. It was reported today that Dundee and Queen of the South are keen on him.

He's not coming to us.

Maybe so but I'd not rule it out just yet.

Dundee for all that they are pretty crap these days and have no chance of promotion will still be a bit of a draw, especially if he is looking for somewhere else to play next season as they will be paying better wages than we could.

QotS on the other hand won't be such a pull, 6 points off the relegation play-off spot and a shed load of travelling will have him looking for a better option.

Don't agree with that but Matthews, Hendry and Spencer are more than adequate options in the middle of the pitch for us.

We have far more pressing areas of the pitch that need addressing.

Yup, defence and forward positions seriously need attention. A fit Hendry, Spencer and Matthews are more than adequate against these haddies

Fantasy land? We have 2 of them and there’s a high chance we could end up with Callachan back in less than a month..
You have 2 and 1 is the second most Injury prone player ive seen bar Vaughan.

Callachan will surely get better offers than you guys.
There will be championship teams like dunfermline (who are losing two midfielders back ro hearts supposedly) who would surely be higher up in the pecking order to take him. Dundee need new players as someone said. Qots is a bit much for someone to go to. Just can't see it

6 hours ago, MethilMink said:

I have lived, worked and went to school in kirkcaldy. I can say without doubt kirkcaldy had alot more underprivileged kids than methil did this xmas!

Without a doubt the above  has to be the cringiest/saddest post I have ever seen on P& B!!

How can you possibly compare one with the other in terms of poverty, given the austerity suffered by many because of the government we have in London? 

A lamentable almost unbelievable post!!             

Listen bud, nick along to the Levenmouth Foodbank in Bowling Green Street in Methil and ask the staff there about the exponential increase in Foobank use over the last 5 years in Levenmouth.                         

I am sure it is no worse or better than Kirkcaldy, but.to be using poverty levels between two towns as oneupmanship on P&B............get a grip man. 

There but for the grace of God etc etc. go many others.

Edited by Wee Sandy

Regan Hendry got offered a lot more money to join another club and signed for Raith, so I wouldn’t say it was impossible that Callachan would come back.

Dundee already have about 18 central midfielders, so goodness knows why they’d be interested, although James McPake does appear to be a dunderheid, so who knows?

1 hour ago, Angusfifer said:

Cite the fifth amendment or some such gibberish...

I suspect a fifth was involved...Amendment or otherwise.

with regard to the game, the continued absence of Miller has me concerned my 2-2 prediction may be overly optimistic...but, why not end the year that way before the Rovers inevitably crush my hopes?