East Fife v Raith Rovers (28th Dec 2019)

14 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

This match is going to be very tight I reckon. On paper, at full-strength, I think Raith have the better of us but they never seem to have their full squad available.
Is Benedictus in for this one? For some reasons the SPFL website doesn't have any suspension update since 12th December. Hopefully Anderson is still out for this one as he makes a huge difference. I think a fit Ryan Wallace can cause issues in that defence as he did in the first game at Bayview especially if it's filled with players half fit and out of position.
For us I think we'll go the same as Saturday with Pat back in for Church. I think Dunlop might be back but I'm not sure it's best to put him straight in for this game given how long he's out. Be interesting to see if we go 3-5-2 or 4 at the back for this. Looking forward to it!

Think Benedictus is back and McGlynn seems reasonably confident Anderson will be too. 

Sticking with 2-2. East Fife are spinning their wheels a bit, and we’re expecting defensive reinforcements. If Miller was back, I might chance predicting a Rovers win, but since he’s gone out, our attacking has been fitful (3 goals in 5 games).