East Fife v Raith Rovers (28th Dec 2019)

18 minutes ago, EFFC1938 said:

He hasn't featured in any league games so far, not sure what his injury status is all the same.

He played the first half of the game on Tuesday, not sure if he's being built back up or if that was him starting and being subbed off for injury again. 

Fingers crossed he's regaining his fitness, especially with Duggan out injured! Any news on Duggans injury?

He played the first half of the game on Tuesday, not sure if he's being built back up or if that was him starting and being subbed off for injury again. 

14 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Duggan wouldn’t have started mate!!!

True enough, but it thins your forwards even more and reduced your options for formation and substitution. I suspect that will be the key in this game.

True enough, but it thins your forwards even more and reduced your options for formation and substitution. I suspect that will be the key in this game.

Fair point but it’s our midfield you have to worry about, you know Dunsmore and Aggy love a goal against your lot!!!

Rovers allocation of tickets sold out apparently.[emoji5]

I’ll not be going then. Need to get my finger out for the next game and go down when the club announce they’re on sale to season ticket holders.

4 minutes ago, Wildrover said:

Mmm tricky one, if East Fife get press us from the word go they will win comfortably I think!

Tbh I think this is where I'm at too. If we play high, and play as well as we can, I think we'll win. If we sit off, and let Hendry and Spencer dictate the game, Raith will win. 

As an aside, weather looks absolutely shocking for tomorrow at Bayview. Get your anoraks on, and prepare for a red card or two. 

1 minute ago, Big Fifer said:

Tbh I think this is where I'm at too. If we play high, and play as well as we can, I think we'll win. If we sit off, and let Hendry and Spencer dictate the game, Raith will win. 

As an aside, weather looks absolutely shocking for tomorrow at Bayview. Get your anoraks on, and prepare for a red card or two. 

Gotta love a red card or two in a derby. 

25 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:

Gotta love a red card or two in a derby. 

Two for the Methil mob would be pleasing, indeed.🤗

A difficult away day. Just haven't a clue as to which Rovers team will roll up on the day given our somewhat indifferent away form.