Queens v Alloa

2 minutes ago, QosLoyal said:

First 4 games for me we needed a few wins with dundee teams and caley coming up, and a worthless midfield i fear we will be 9th at best. Shocking.

That was as poor as I have seen Queens.

A poor Dobbie and we have nothing  

Far to many aimless crosses into the box.

No hard luck stories this week about being unlucky to lose.  Queens'defence and midfield were woeful,  punt the ball anywhere and usually finding an Alloa player with their passes. Fair play to Alloa,  hard working,  organised,  didn't allow our front men much space and fast on the break.  If this is basically the squad we're relying on then its going to be a long season.  Even more frustrating when it's the basics of trapping a ball and passing to a team mate that is letting you down.  Also a personal gripe if mine,  Kilday punting the ball out of play from kick offs,  try and keep possession for two or three passes at least. Holt MoM  award,  sorry not for me,  he's easily played if shown inside as he's all left foot,  having said that he did have possibly our best chance to score. Clyde won't be too worried about playing us next week if Queens don't lift themselves  above that form. 

That's up there with the Partick performance last season. It may be worse because Partick were half decent that day. That was two utterly awful sides but Alloa took a chance. When did they last score against us from something other than a cross btw?

McCarthy hasn't been particularly good but he at least puts in some effort, his competition sure as hell aren't doing any better. After Pybus went off there was a massive gap in the middle. It was summed up when Brownlie was jogging forward with the ball looking for a pass and Kidd was behind him making no effort to get past him.

No one was great but Murray was my personal MOTM.

A whole 0 shots on target at home to anyone is embarrassing. At home to our relegation rivals is just infuriating. Neither of these sides will be finishing higher than 8th.

Pitiful.

9 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

That's up there with the Partick performance last season. It may be worse because Partick were half decent that day. That was too utterly awful sides but Alloa took a chance. When did they last score against us from something other than a cross btw?

McCarthy hasn't been particularly good but he at least puts in some effort, his competition sure as hell aren't doing any better. After Pybus went off there was a massive gap in the middle. It was summed up when Brownlie was jogging forward with the ball looking for a pass and Kidd was behind him making no effort to get past him.

No one was great but Murray was my personal MOTM.

A whole 0 shots on target at home to anyone is embarrassing. At home to our relegation rivals is just infuriating. Neither of these sides will be finishing higher than 8th.

Pitiful.

And we played the first half of that game with 8 fit players - Dobbie and Low were miles away from being fit and Leighfield got injured in the first minute. 

The pitch is an embarrassment 
The crowd was dreadful 
The weather was windy
and Queens were pish 
Have you offered to relay the pitch, start a singsong, enclose the ground so the wind can't get in or pump money into the club to improve the squad?

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
9 minutes ago, the_palmy_pie said:
The pitch is an embarrassment 
The crowd was dreadful 
The weather was windy
and Queens were pish 

Have you offered to relay the pitch, start a singsong, enclose the ground so the wind can't get in or pump money into the club to improve the squad?

Have you ever had your hole ?