Airdrie Utd vs Falkirk

This is correct. It was the clubs intention to allocate Sections A, B, and C in the Main Stand to away fans but are now opening the East Stand on the advice of the Police.

Given you lot apparently never use it and it’s in a state of disrepair I hope you’re going to clean it up before we all arrive? ....

On 28/08/2019 at 18:18, BairnBrainBrian said:

I would go 2-3-5 every week against these pub teams.

Bell

Doyle                               Miller / Moore

Gomis                     Buchanan                  Toshney

Telfer / Leitch                         Tidser

Longridge             Sammon                Connolly

Edited by Bairn in Exile

Seem like some serious malaise has set in to our fans already. Pretty quiet match thread and for my part I am not even sure if I am going to watch FTV. I wasn't up for last week and I obviously didn't enjoy it. I don't feel up for it this week either. Get this fucking ownership cloud lifted, get somecunt to hit the fucking byline. In that order. 

9 hours ago, Yermawsacow said:

I’ll explain for him. LB at RB, McLean is fckn mince and so is McManus 

So Toshney is a LB?? 🤦🏼‍♂️

McLean is fucking mince, but he’s the best of a rotten bunch in that position. He tries like a bear no matter how many times he fails to get to the byeline and I like that about him.

Mcmanus will finish top goalscorer in this league.

Thanks for your input, but you sir, are fucking clueless.

Edited by Relegator Ritchie

On 29/08/2019 at 23:38, roman_bairn said:

Given you lot apparently never use it and it’s in a state of disrepair I hope you’re going to clean it up before we all arrive? ....

Good news, I've just passed the stadium on the way home, fresh bales of hay just arrived at the away stand.

That starting 11 is fucking shite. Going to be the same shite narrow midfield with no width to our team at all. Another 90 minutes of Dixon floating the ball to the ‘keeper and I’m going to be fucking seething.

That starting 11 is fucking shite. Going to be the same shite narrow midfield with no width to our team at all. Another 90 minutes of Dixon floating the ball to the ‘keeper and I’m going to be fucking seething.
It's infuriating. Feels like we're just shoehorning in both strikers because we have them. Having to rely on Dixon to provide width is a nonsense.