Airdrie Utd vs Falkirk

If Sammon wasn't playing today Falkirk would have won that, was more of a help for us then them. Thought McCann played excellent and couple good saves from Hutton. Falkirk look all over place they are never winning the league.

32 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

I’m running a raffle, £1 a ticket, the holder of the winning ticket gets to kick McKinnon square in the nuts. Roll up, roll up, erz  yer raffle tickets ‘ere!

Do it at halftime next Saturday and you’ll get plenty of takers from both sides!

Ray will be celebrating the beginning of another unbeaten run.
What pish excuses will he come up with this week?
"Listen, we knew this league would be hard."
"Listen, there are no easy games."
"Listen, it is disappointing, but it is another point away from home."

Make no bones about it, the guys gave everything.

32 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Again 60+ mins knew it was either 0-0 or a defeat.

I got slated for not jumping on the 6-0 Dumbarton band wagon many went on.....and ?

And you’re still a fanny. 

Absolutely honking today. Airdrie were poor, we were poor, no football on show, just high balls and headers for 90 minutes. 

As others have said, the team is clearly set up wrongly with strikers running the channels, no width or urgency in the middle of the park, and terrible quality out wide from the full backs.  Can't see any positive solution other than a change of manager.

Thought that was a funny old game today.
Thought Airdrie looked threatening right up to the 18 yard line and could have stole the lead through a Gallagher volley but for a bell/defender block to put it over. Falkirk then had the best 2 chances, Sammon inexplicably refusing to head the ball into an empty net. They then had a bit of.neat play leading to the boy being 1 on 1 with Hutton which he saved well after a tame shot.
I'm not sure why the goal was chopped off as by my reckoning there was 2 or 3 Airdrie bodies on the line so couldn't have been offside.
I was expecting Falkirk to be better than what they were, no width, didn't even know tidser was playing, Buchanan the only reliable looking centre half, they were there for the taking, as were we.
Our left back McCann looks a player, put in a proper shift and he must start next week.
But aye, can see why both teams would feel this is 2 points dropped.

Thought that was a funny old game today.
Thought Airdrie looked threatening right up to the 18 yard line and could have stole the lead through a Gallagher volley but for a bell/defender block to put it over. Falkirk then had the best 2 chances, Sammon inexplicably refusing to head the ball into an empty net. They then had a bit of.neat play leading to the boy being 1 on 1 with Hutton which he saved well after a tame shot.
I'm not sure why the goal was chopped off as by my reckoning there was 2 or 3 Airdrie bodies on the line so couldn't have been offside.
I was expecting Falkirk to be better than what they were, no width, didn't even know tidser was playing, Buchanan the only reliable looking centre half, they were there for the taking, as were we.
Our left back McCann looks a player, put in a proper shift and he must start next week.
But aye, can see why both teams would feel this is 2 points dropped.
Going by FTV (not a great angle admittedly) Sammon was offside.

Regarding centre halfs, Toshney has done well for us and I am a bit puzzled ablut dropping him. Durnan certainly doesnt look better than him.

Also on the header from Sammon it was just a bit too high for him. It just eluded McManus at the front post too was really unfortunate.