Airdrie Utd vs Falkirk

Surely it was pretty obvious how teams in this league would set themselves up to play against us. The fact we look utterly incapable of breaking teams down despite having a good squad of players is so fucking frustrating.

predicted 0-0.

2 points from 9 on the road, 0 goals scored in 270 minutes, however most worrying is the quality of play and lack of setting us out properly. we seem to have a team of slow has beens.

didn't renew season ticks and went to Clyde last week to see how good we were, seems were still as bad as we've been last 2 years however in an even poorer league now.

I've lost any confidence in McKinnon pre game video he said they highlighted what went wrong last week and worked on it.

not convinced about this guy Campbell taking over either. happy days

2 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

All made fun of Dumbarton for being a pub team and they're ahead of you in the table a few weeks later 😂

Don't worry though lads, we are pish and will be joining you in the seaside league next season.

Tbh, beat anyone 6-0 going on 16-0 and a bit of fun at their expense is absolutely valid.

A blind man can see falkirk need width, Tidser, Mcshane and Gomis are all the same type of player in the centre.

What does he think is going to happen against a defensive set up with a back 4 and midfield 5? There’s no way you’re going to go through the middle of that.

I’m no football manager but you should surely have either wing backs hitting the byline and crossing it back to the edge of the 18 yard box or 5 in the middle with the wingers supporting the striker.

It just looks like a big game of 5’s just now, no one really knows what they’re doing, everyone is so close in the centre of the park. There was a time in the first half where Doyle, Gomis, Tidser and McManus were within touching distance of each other on the right side of midfield, then Doyle hammers the ball into the box. You gain nothing with play like that.

Guest Ecosse83
4 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

predicted 0-0.

2 points from 9 on the road, 0 goals scored in 270 minutes, however most worrying is the quality of play and lack of setting us out properly. we seem to have a team of slow has beens.

didn't renew season ticks and went to Clyde last week to see how good we were, seems were still as bad as we've been last 2 years however in an even poorer league now.

I've lost any confidence in McKinnon pre game video he said they highlighted what went wrong last week and worked on it.

not convinced about this guy Campbell taking over either. happy days

Current board to knock back Campbell and sack McKinnon. That just might buy them some time!

Didn’t go today as I had a bit of DIY to finish at home. Never before in all my years supporting the Bairns would I have even considered doing this. Gives you an idea of how completely scunnered I am with the shite being dished up on and off the pitch.