Airdrie Utd vs Falkirk

3 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

That was the worst game I’ve been to for years.

Two awful teams, rubbish pitch and crap atmosphere.

We are going nowhere under McKinnon as the guys tactically inept.

I can’t be arsed going through a multi para summary why.

We are just pish.

Please don't start with the rubbish pitch patter. The type of nonsense we had to put up with from Rainjurz fans because they didn't get the double figures win against us they were expecting...   

Falkirk are a shambles and long may it continue! Some of their supporters thought they would stroll this league too! Pleasing
I think most of us thought we should win the league with the players we have.
I cant think of anyone saying we will stroll it... could be wrong though.
Long way until the season ends though.. but I'm not exactly filled with confidence right now.

2 minutes ago, bud1876 said:

I think most of us thought we should win the league with the players we have.
I cant think of anyone saying we will stroll it... could be wrong though.
Long way until the season ends though.. but I'm not exactly filled with confidence right now.

Agree that we should win it but what I’ve seen so far this will be a fight. A lot of teams with more fight than we have.

Airdrie won most 50/50 balls today and quite easily could have won that game.

4 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Right in line with the 18 yard line ?

So were you responsible for the large collage, Sevco style, flag arrangement??

Glad you liked them,   What happened to your much vaunted away support you took 1500 to Clyde and I hear just over 1100 today.......... 

only joking fantastic away support today and for the first time in a long long time it felt like a proper firms match.

2 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Glad you liked them,   What happened to your much vaunted away support you took 1500 to Clyde and I hear just over 1100 today.......... 

only joking fantastic away support today and for the first time in a long long time it felt like a proper firms match.

I thought we had a good support today and hopefully it keeps up.

As I’ve said your guys wanted it more at times and we can’t expect to win games if we are being out fought.

6 hours ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

To give Airdrie some credit, they at least played a fair game, none of the scumbaggery tactics of Clyde last week.

SOMEHOW If we are in a position at the end of the season to help them, We should. 

Still taking last week's defeat well I see.

13 hours ago, virginton said:

^^^ word salad

Enjoy duking it out with Dumbarton and East Fife all season for that all important play-off spot champ. Thanks for playing anyway.

IMG_0697.thumb.jpg.7b71ab7478c6bb067b70a7f5d3422830.jpg5140d5d5-385e-441b-bd11-dc3116a5eaac.thumb.jpg.9283de921264e9be344bab3e57839b72.jpg

Highly amusing that about a decade later you are still staggering around the site using the same half dozen phrases as you were back in your "Dick Findlay is my lover" undergraduate days but with diminishing returns.

20 hours ago, ka202 said:

So far, better than last week. Connolly should have had 2, McManus and Sammon could’ve scored. Sammon goal correctly given offside though.

Don't know if this is quoted later in the thread as I can't be fucked reading it but, having watched the highlights, Sammon is definitely onside when Buchanan heads the ball.