Arbroath vs Dunfermline Sat 31st Aug

12 hours ago, Enigma said:

7:30pm, you’re shitting yourself about your hangover tomorrow and feverishly posting on P&B. Wow! It must be some night out... 

I really wouldn’t worry about your hangover anyway. It won’t be anything your usual steak bridie, sausage roll, diet Irn Bru and yum yum breakfast from Stephens won’t shift, chubby head.

You're always so angry m9. Happy to know I still live in your head rent free.

Now, off you pop back to obscurity.

Christ almighty that’s desperate. Couldn’t tell you the last time I saw a Cowden fan on a Pars match thread but as soon as wee Josh gets a mention you’re clinging to it like a fly on a big wet steamy shite.

Delighted to see that, having not worn a Pars jersey for over 4 years, the wee man still has you utterly delirious with rage.

Love to see it

[emoji23]

Josh Falkingham mentioned and a Cowdenbeath fan all over it.

The wee man hasn't even played in Scotland for 3 years and he's still rattled. They should feel lucky that they got to see the wee genius play. [emoji4]

I'm sure there was a cowden game where Cameron tried to do Josh then he missed and josh scored from 25 yards.
Delightful.