Arbroath vs Dunfermline Sat 31st Aug

On 28/08/2019 at 17:16, smpar said:

It was absolutely delicious to watch. 

It was delicious to watch you are right. My favourite bit was when he lost the ball in midfield and Lewis Milne fed a fine pass to Greg Stewart who twisted and turned then drilled in the 3rd to rub it right in to the wee pikey b*****d who was hunched down,  head in hands and helpless.

Absolutely delicious.

He didn’t manage to spit on any Cowden players that day, couldn’t get near enough. 

1 minute ago, big al said:

It was delicious to watch you are right. My favourite bit was when he lost the ball in midfield and Lewis Milne fed a fine pass to Greg Stewart who twisted and turned then drilled in the 3rd to rub it right in to the wee pikey b*****d who was hunched down,  head in hands and helpless.

Absolutely delicious.

He didn’t manage to spit on any Cowden players that day, couldn’t get near enough. 

The greatest day in Cowdenbeath's history before they inevitably sunk like a jobby.

It does warm the heart to know Wee Joshy still leaves you shaking with rage years later, though.

42 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

The greatest day in Cowdenbeath's history before they inevitably sunk like a jobby.

It does warm the heart to know Wee Joshy still leaves you shaking with rage years later, though.

Will never forgive someone who spits on fellow players. Unacceptable in any part of life, not just sport. 

Massively over achieving (without going into administration and bumping creditors)  should be celebrated, otherwise what’s the point?

Not sure how keen I'll be on Arbroath when I wake up rough as a badger's arse tomorrow morning tbh kids.

7:30pm, you’re shitting yourself about your hangover tomorrow and feverishly posting on P&B. Wow! It must be some night out... 

I really wouldn’t worry about your hangover anyway. It won’t be anything your usual steak bridie, sausage roll, diet Irn Bru and yum yum breakfast from Stephens won’t shift, chubby head.

So excited for the Game tomorrow, Think it will be a great game and brilliant to see Dunfermline at Gayfield. That’s what the championship is all about, playing these great full time clubs and them bringing a big away support to make it a great atmosphere at the stadium of licht. Something that I have certainly missed over the years, certainly makes a difference, 1500 pars tomorrow? I know the Dundee clubs will bring a couple of thousand but heard you guys, ayr Morton and Partick aren’t that much off in terms of Away support. All the best 

4 minutes ago, 36-0 Maroon said:

So excited for the Game tomorrow, Think it will be a great game and brilliant to see Dunfermline at Gayfield. That’s what the championship is all about, playing these great full time clubs and them bringing a big away support to make it a great atmosphere at the stadium of licht. Something that I have certainly missed over the years, certainly makes a difference, 1500 pars tomorrow? I know the Dundee clubs will bring a couple of thousand but heard you guys, ayr Morton and Partick aren’t that much off in terms of Away support. All the best 

The weather might mean it's in the high 100's between 700 and 900 would be my guess.

6 hours ago, big al said:

Absolutely delicious.

You ragin tho?

44 minutes ago, 36-0 Maroon said:

600 is our normal away support, ground we haven’t been too in a while and hopefully decent weather might push that up to 1000

7:30pm, you’re shitting yourself about your hangover tomorrow and feverishly posting on P&B. Wow! It must be some night out...  
I really wouldn’t worry about your hangover anyway. It won’t be anything your usual steak bridie, sausage roll, diet Irn Bru and yum yum breakfast from Stephens won’t shift, chubby head.
Stephens dont do yum yums. Poor from you.

3 hours ago, 36-0 Maroon said:

Don't want to piss on your parade bud, but this league will provide nothing of the sort.

Yeah Dundee clubs have good supports and are close by. Swing and hit bro.

Nobody else will give a shit, so why do you think 1500 Pars fans would turn up? I 'm detecting sarcasm I think .........not sure why? 

4 hours ago, Enigma said:

Pars obsessed. You wish Raith was more like us, don't you...

Absolutely delicious.

Christ almighty that’s desperate. Couldn’t tell you the last time I saw a Cowden fan on a Pars match thread but as soon as wee Josh gets a mention you’re clinging to it like a fly on a big wet steamy shite.

Delighted to see that, having not worn a Pars jersey for over 4 years, the wee man still has you utterly delirious with rage.

5 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

Don't want to piss on your parade bud, but this league will provide nothing of the sort.

Yeah Dundee clubs have good supports and are close by. Swing and hit bro.

Nobody else will give a shit, so why do you think 1500 Pars fans would turn up? I 'm detecting sarcasm I think .........not sure why? 

I just thought with it being a ground you guys haven’t been to in a while and a chance to see the main man Sir Richard Campbell as well lol. When speaking to my father in law and a few mates they said you guys would be next behind the Dundee teams in terms of support so was generally hoping you guys came with that, makes for a better atmosphere which I ove as it adds to the game in a big way.

Edited by 36-0 Maroon