Arbroath vs Dunfermline Sat 31st Aug

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

My 2nd favourite Lichtie of all time behind Sir Robert Linn. Delighted to hear he continued to get the Cowden masses frothing after his move to East End Park.

It was absolutely delicious to watch. 

On ‎27‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 07:02, Stellaboz said:

Beadling back there? Bringing in Turner in midfield next to Paton?

I don't think he's had a bad start to this season but he was a passenger against Dundee Utd. I feel he's needed in the middle as on Saturday we were totally dominated there but when Turner came on at HT it definitely helped. I think we need to give Lang a chance at centre half and would like to see him get the nod this weekend.

I assume we'll be getting half the stand as well as the terracing? I'll be heading up with my old man and he needs a seat at the game. I also assume that the second best pastry products in the land are still available?

More like a quarter of the stand mate

7 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Is Arbroath ready for Tom Lang?

CBPB5902_4844.jpg

Never heard of him, Was he a love island reject by any chance? You guys seriously though need to be ready for Bobby Linn and that isn’t a joke lol. Going to be a great game I reckon, good luck.

17 hours ago, 36-0 Maroon said:

Never heard of him, Was he a love island reject by any chance? You guys seriously though need to be ready for Bobby Linn and that isn’t a joke lol. Going to be a great game I reckon, good luck.

Tom Lang's most notable achievement is his other half. Crawford did say it would take a bit of time to get him up to speed condition-wise. Clyde fans seemed to rate him.

I've never seen us fail to win at Arbroath. Not going tomorrow though so will say 1-1. 

12 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Tom Lang's most notable achievement is his other half. Crawford did say it would take a bit of time to get him up to speed condition-wise. Clyde fans seemed to rate him.

I've never seen us fail to win at Arbroath. Not going tomorrow though so will say 1-1. 

She's not all that. She's really not.