CBD Oil

EH75

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Just got mine in the post. When you say a drop, do you mean squish out the whole pipette or just a single drop? 

The dose we used for our dog was a single drop for every 7kg of his weight so he gets 2 drops. 

To be honest my other dog drank an entire bottle once and suffered no obvious ill effect.

• 3 months later...
On 24/12/2019 at 15:09, Grag said:

Not really sure it's a safe way of pain relief. It can be really addictive, and in such cases I suggest applying for special rehab centers LINK REMOVED They provide professional services for people with different types of addiction. BTW, there's also an option allowing to call a free hotline in order to get some recommendations.

^^^Team, Hamilton.

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

@Grag is full of useful tips.

On 10/07/2019 at 08:38, Grag said:

Well, seems like they are right, I mean this is definitely unfair, but since they didn't display their rate, I guess the truth is theirs. And as for the exchange rate, I didn't quite catch what the problem was. The exchange rate changes all the time, you should follow the news or check sppecial sites (like LINK REMOVED for example) to be aware of the changes. Sounds obvious, but anyway

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...