The Dundee Derby - 30/8/19

14 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
47 minutes ago, Dee Man said:
I just hope she doesn't manage to track him down and eat him alive. 

She can eat me if she wants. Wid.

Become a driver rather than an inspector and you're already forgetting etiquette and trying to queue jump. 

You've gone big time already. 

I never realised that Johnson scored and celebrated around the linesman and some way back up the pitch before the linesman decided he was offside and raised his flag. 
Wow. 

Utterly fucking bizarre. Huge mistake at a huge point in a huge game and it’s not even close. No doubt this will not affect him in the slightest.

Game reminded me a bit of the World Cup SF between Germany and Brazil where the Germans won 7-1. It was an anomaly built on a short period of absolute dominance that led to the scoreline (though the Germans didn't get to benefit off of 2 blatantly atrocious decisions). I think it was a perfect storm for United, but 6-2 is 6-2, any way you put it. Can't help but wonder how the game would have panned out had we not had our clear goal chopped off.

Game reminded me a bit of the World Cup SF between Germany and Brazil where the Germans won 7-1. It was an anomaly built on a short period of absolute dominance that led to the scoreline (though the Germans didn't get to benefit off of 2 blatantly atrocious decisions). I think it was a perfect storm for United, but 6-2 is 6-2, any way you put it. Can't help but wonder how the game would have panned out had we not had our clear goal chopped off.
It would've been 10-3

3 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

What was the second decison?