The Dundee Derby - 30/8/19

2 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

If you want to be a dick about it, your club employed a "paedophile" in Graham Rix didn't they?

In all seriousness I have no time for that absolutely pathetic type of "banter". I probably have less time than most due to spending near 6 years looking through computers & other equipment from those accused of that very charge. It is not a laughing matter or one to be "joked" about.

Get a grip, grow up. The only one rattled is you by the score you come out with pathetic shite like that.

Fair cop, I'll stop posting about it as it is rather distasteful. It's a bit of an overreaction by a team's support that sings, 'He does what he wants' about David Goodwillie's off field activities though.

Edited by Ludo*1

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Fair cop, I'll stop posting about it as it is rather distasteful. It's a bit of an overreaction by a team's support that sings, 'He does what he wants' about David Goodwillie's off field activities though.

Not a fan of that either, in fact find it completely cringeworthy and an utter embarrassment to be honest.

Fair doos on the the "fair cop" though.

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Didn't agree with the goodwillie chant and thankfully we've not heard that one for years

22 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Worse than I remember.

Safe to say, didn't think I'd get this many nibbles. Oft.

Using paedophilia to troll is fucking bennett levels of shite.

The f**k is wrong with you?

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

So 6-2.  How many Arabs went along to Tannadice on Friday night expecting that?  I certainly didn’t.

Do you mean the score or the fact Shankland only got 1? Expected to win but no score 6. Thought we would have played better though 

1 minute ago, Twinkle said:
10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:
Using paedophilia to troll is fucking bennett levels of shite.
The f**k is wrong with you?

He wasnt trolling. Hes just been caught being a fuckin lowlife and tried to play the trolling card

Settle. 

Just now, Tap in 94 said:

Do you mean the score or the fact Shankland only got 1? Expected to win but no score 6. Thought we would have played better though 

Hopefully the old cliche about knowing that ‘a team is good is when they play poorly and win’ is relevant here.

I thought we weren’t great and I thought Shankland got no service, but it’s hard to argue with 6 (SIX) goals.

2 minutes ago, Twinkle said:
16 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:
Settle. 

No doubt you will show previous examples of you trolling on here?

I don't really do trolling. Tried it, was utterly shite at it and made a fool of myself. Probably the reason why I don't tend to do it.

8 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I don't really do trolling. Tried it, was utterly shite at it and made a fool of myself. Probably the reason why I don't tend to do it.

Should probably stick to making threads massively overrating Dundee players tbf.