The Dundee Derby - 30/8/19

These diddys cant score from open play so lets make sure they dont get near our box as they will be throwing themselves to the ground at every opportunity. All we need to do is score and the games won

We haven’t scored from open play?

Just now, Twinkle said:
3 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

We haven’t scored from open play?

Its a rarity. Most of your goals this season have come from the spot

Exactly half of them. I thank you lot in advance for the 2 penalties we'll get in the game now that you've brought this up.

Just now, RossDee01 said:

Excellent. I’m guessing you don’t want us to give you any penalties? You know, given your recent record from the spot and all that.

Honestly hoping we take this game to penalties, think we can win it.

43 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Undefeated in 90 mins all season, 6 clean sheets out of 8 total games, while 3 games into the league season, and 4 points behind the leaders with 33 games to go.

What's life like constantly having your head stuck so far up your arse?

Has there ever been a bigger bite than this in the history of the Internet?

Has there ever been a bigger bite than this in the history of the Internet?
I dunno, I tweeted earlier that Lawrence Shankland had now scored more goals for United than club legend Claudio Caniggia had scored for Dundee, and I got so many bites I now need a tetanus shot

7 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Not sure why we should be worried about a team who have scored one seventh of the league goals from open play that Lawrence Shankland has

what a sad sac of a man you are...shankland put you 1 up today and yir 1st though was of Dundee fc 

50 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Undefeated in 90 mins all season, 6 clean sheets out of 8 total games, while 3 games into the league season, and 4 points behind the leaders with 33 games to go.

What's life like constantly having your head stuck so far up your arse?

Sounds like you guys are really rocking. 

1 minute ago, RossDee01 said:

Always on their mind.

ken can you imagine..yir team has just went 1 up and instead of celebrating you dig out yir phone and get some stats on yir local rivals....widna surprise me if he has to google on how to get his hole.

what a sad sac of a man you are...shankland put you 1 up today and yir 1st though was of Dundee fc 
Had that little factoid in reserve since he put 4 past Inverness. I knew it wouldn't be long until I got to use it.

Good to see you're coping well though

ken can you imagine..yir team has just went 1 up and instead of celebrating you dig out yir phone and get some stats on yir local rivals....widna surprise me if he has to google on how to get his hole.

If you ever want to find that out for yourself, I have a few links I can share with you. I won't tell anyone, I promise

1 minute ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Had that little factoid in reserve since he put 4 past Inverness. I knew it wouldn't be long until I got to use it.

Good to see you're coping well though

im coping quite nicely thanks for asking so instead of celebrating a united goal you had to post about Dundee...