The Dundee Derby - 30/8/19

4-5-1 like what we had on vs. Aberdeen, wee McPake on and Ness back in the squad, wait for the United defense to inevitably make a c**t of it, sub Nelson on with 20 minutes to go, come awa with a jammy as f**k 2-1 win, have a nice cold pint and wait for the rage from the DABs to all blow over.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

right lads pack up the league is already won...….united are gonna do this united are gonna do that...is this the same united who not long ago got skelped fae east fife....f**k them...keep shankland quiet and they score f**k all and if keeping him quiet means launching him into the stand so be it.

4 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Must win game for the diddly dees even this early in the season. Best midfield (non creative 🤣) and strikers in the division. Surely they'll find form in the biggest game of their season.

Tune in next week to find out.

No, it's not.

11 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Must win game for the diddly dees even this early in the season.

Undefeated in 90 mins all season, 6 clean sheets out of 8 total games, while 3 games into the league season, and 4 points behind the leaders with 33 games to go.

What's life like constantly having your head stuck so far up your arse?

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Undefeated in 90 mins all season, 6 clean sheets out of 8 total games, while 3 games into the league season, and 4 points behind the leaders with 33 games to go.

What's life like constantly having your head stuck so far up your arse?

Said much more eloquently than I could put it.

4-5-1 like what we had on vs. Aberdeen, wee McPake on and Ness back in the squad, wait for the United defense to inevitably make a c**t of it, sub Nelson on with 20 minutes to go, come awa with a jammy as f**k 2-1 win, have a nice cold pint and wait for the rage from the DABs to all blow over.

What a fucking ridiculous prediction.

We don’t concede goals.

f**k me I cannot believe Dundee United are still in the Championship. After winning the Scottish Cup on 3 separate occasions last season, the league at least twice last season on top of winning the league already this season i’m astounded that they’re still in this league tbh.

These diddys cant score from open play so lets make sure they dont get near our box as they will be throwing themselves to the ground at every opportunity. All we need to do is score and the games won