The Dundee Derby - 30/8/19

5 hours ago, Dele said:

It's really not, you should probably stop starting every post like that. 

As for us spending more than a fair whack of Scotland, of course we are. That's what big boys do. Wee boys sit and cry over Stevie May whilst their own manager sits and trolls them on official club interviews. :lol:

The whole "I said it months ago, I'll say it again" totally pass you by? 

^^ Gerry Cinnamon. 

There have been a lot of insults thrown back and forth between Dees and Arabs over the years, but nothing as disgusting as calling another human being "Gerry Cinnamon", even in jest.

An utterly shameful turn of events.

12 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

With Dundee struggling to sell their small allocation of tickets yet again, it looks like United should have kept the Jerry Kerr for home fans imo. Lesson learned. 

I mean, the tickets haven't been made available to the general public yet, friend.

15 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

With Dundee struggling to sell their small allocation of tickets yet again, it looks like United should have kept the Jerry Kerr for home fans imo. Lesson learned. 

Dundee are the seventh biggest club in Scotland; I’m sure they will sell their allocation.

19 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Dundee are the seventh biggest club in Scotland; I’m sure they will sell their allocation.

I’m with Granny on this one Szamo.  I just can’t see any justifiable reason why Dundee or United would ever fail to sell their allocation of away end tickets for a Dundee derby.

408B2CAE-EABE-4A67-A1D7-03DBCF3E9100.jpeg

49 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I hope so. I thought this small allocation would suit them but they are pushing it close. Bless them.