The Dundee Derby - 30/8/19

8 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

A man holding a child's hand and a message saying this is a way of life is definitely dodgy IMO.

Jesus. Old firm tit for tat for that kind of chat.  Absolutely no time for that kind of pathetic point scoring.

If that's what your mind genuinely sees then I suggest seeking professional help.

Point score via football issues,clubs and fans behaviour, but come on your surely not that old firm-esque are you?

24 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

The result is covering up for the biggest minter of the match. That thing that looked to be embracing paedophilia that the George Kerr stand unveiled was just unbelievable.

That's just disgusting thinking like that Ludo. Leave that to the old firm fans please 

On 30/08/2019 at 01:33, Dele said:

The flag display coming up tonight. 

oh no facepalm GIF by CBC

I posted that on Thursday night/Friday morning as I'd been shown a photo of it and thought it's a massive bit "birthday caird pish" but going around throwing accusations of paedophilia? 

Get a fucking grip. 

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Well, at least you ain't rattled. Beasts.

Labelling people beasts and accusing people of "embracing paedophilia"?

You really need to settle down and maybe a take a step back. 

Both sets of fans are great at ripping each other, it's all part of the fun, but I think most know where to draw the line.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Safe to say you've not seen it.

Nope, doesn't really change the fact your on here, out of the blue, calling someone a paedophile, and then calling other posters the same for disagreeing with you.

Its just pathetic.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Paid for the display IMO.

You keep going Ludo, certainly can't tell you, or anyone what to post on an open forum. You are coming across like an idiot but if that's what you are going for then you do you and carry on. 

18 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Well, at least you ain't rattled. What is one supposed to think when your club supports beasts?

If you want to be a dick about it, your club employed a "paedophile" in Graham Rix didn't they?

In all seriousness I have no time for that absolutely pathetic type of "banter". I probably have less time than most due to spending near 6 years looking through computers & other equipment from those accused of that very charge. It is not a laughing matter or one to be "joked" about.

Get a grip, grow up. The only one rattled is you by the score you come out with pathetic shite like that.