The Dundee Derby - 30/8/19

17 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Are you insinuating that you can't criticise a player if he was one of your own signings? 

Btw, he didn't single anyone out. 

Not at all. Course he can. He signed pretty ,much the whole team though so his deficiencies (as you said) could well be a poor set of signings. Certainly defensively anyway. 

Dear, dear dear [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Stayed until after the final whistle. Mainly to pick up my cheque for the half time draw. I felt we were clearly watching the 2 best teams in the league tonight with one clearly better than the other currently. A great atmosphere, no SWAT teams outside, the match was a credit to the city. Enjoy your evening cuntos.

IMG_4873.jpg

3 minutes ago, dundeeunited83 said:

EMBARRASSING for u c***s! We welcome the charge

I've been surprised at the lack of drunk lunatics like this since the FT whistle tonight tbh. I'd def be giving it the big one. 

37 minutes ago, Super Caley Man said:

Calm down pal you follow St Johnstone who are crap right now. Was just pointing out that's it's pretty irrelevant on a Dundee Derby thread & no one in Dundee gives a crap if you want to talk about the game post it on the actual thread . 

I work in a four star hotel you absolute Muppet is the reason that you are on the Dundee Derby thread is cause you want to know what a proper local derby is all about? I'm just here to see the meltdowns 

Nevermind I'm off to enjoy my Chinese ain't got time for people from Perth. Enjoy watching St Johnstone play dire football against Kilmarnock tomorrow that should be fun 👍

Do you earn £10+ per hour?

5 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Dear, dear dear emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png. Stayed until after the final whistle. Mainly to pick up my cheque for the half time draw. I felt we were clearly watching the 2 best teams in the league tonight with one clearly better than the other currently. A great atmosphere, no SWAT teams outside, the match was a credit to the city. Enjoy your evening cuntos.

IMG_4873.jpg

Thats a nice wee bonus at the start of the season.  Will have paid for you and the wife's season ticket which should make binning one of them at some stage a bit less painful.

Dear, dear dear [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Stayed until after the final whistle. Mainly to pick up my cheque for the half time draw. I felt we were clearly watching the 2 best teams in the league tonight with one clearly better than the other currently. A great atmosphere, no SWAT teams outside, the match was a credit to the city. Enjoy your evening cuntos.

IMG_4873.thumb.jpg.da2db3668936a0e57040473c1581b8d9.jpg
Fair play [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

13 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Dear, dear dear emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png. Stayed until after the final whistle. Mainly to pick up my cheque for the half time draw. I felt we were clearly watching the 2 best teams in the league tonight with one clearly better than the other currently. A great atmosphere, no SWAT teams outside, the match was a credit to the city. Enjoy your evening cuntos.

IMG_4873.jpg

I'd rather have stayed in the house with f**k all than watch us being dismantled in a derby.