The Dundee Derby - 30/8/19

Our defending tonight was reminiscent of some of the shite from last season.  We seem to find the most ridiculous ways to concede goals.

Forster needs to be dropped - he is an utter liability - especially up against anyone with a wee bit of pace - too ready to dive in.  I think what is frustrating is that almost all the gaols we conceded could have been prevented.  .

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

11 minutes ago, GordonS said:
21 minutes ago, The DA said:
I've got LIz Hurley's number if you really want to make a weekend of it.

Dude it's not the 1990s.

I'll let you into a little secret, young man.  It'll change your whole outlook on life.

https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/245694-the-liz-hurley-appreciation-thread/

No need to thank me.

Not quite sure how we were 4-1 down at HT. Thought we'd done enough to be evens or even ahead. Different game if our goal counted, but fair fucks, well played United, everything you hit went in. Deserved win.

Just now, The DA said:

I'll let you into a little secret, young man.  It'll change your whole outlook on life.

https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/245694-the-liz-hurley-appreciation-thread/

No need to thank me.

Her tits are bigger than the two in the centre of Dundees defence!