The Dundee Derby - 30/8/19

The only roaring crescendo here will be when Granny Danger is told there's no more pies left. This after his twentieth visit at around 20.06pm.
Thank you.
Don't forget all the hashtags on Twitter...#everything or whatever the f**k it was [emoji1787]

9 hours ago, Dee Man said:

What was your thoughts on Sarto Mutiny comparing second-tier Lawrence Shankland's goalscoring record to top-tier Claudio Caniggia's goalscoring record from almost 20 years ago? 

As a commentary on the paucity of genuine legends at Dundee I thought it was quite well done. Seems to have really riled a few Dundee fans as well so you can't argue with the execution.

10 hours ago, Dee Man said:

What was your thoughts on Sarto Mutiny comparing second-tier Lawrence Shankland's goalscoring record to top-tier Claudio Caniggia's goalscoring record from almost 20 years ago? 

That you must be incredibly dense to rise to that obvious bait.

Edited by Accent-Unknown

Personally I had a wee chuckle at what I thought to be a relatively clever wee wind up. Having since witnessed the reaction it has elicited from Dundee fans my admiration has grown exponentially.
c***s biting like f**k.
Maybe for the next dab wind up you can go back 40 years then we will all be super raging.

15 minutes ago, kevthedee said:
2 hours ago, coppola said:
Personally I had a wee chuckle at what I thought to be a relatively clever wee wind up. Having since witnessed the reaction it has elicited from Dundee fans my admiration has grown exponentially.
c***s biting like f**k.

Maybe for the next dab wind up you can go back 40 years then we will all be super raging.

Tbf, I think Sarto picked the most recent  Dundee legend he could find. Could have gone with Craig Wighton, I suppose.

17 minutes ago, kevthedee said:
2 hours ago, coppola said:
c***s biting like f**k.

40 year you say? 

dundee-v-dundee-united-scottish-league-cup-final-1980-december-6th--1199-p[ekm]704x1000[ekm].jpg

What worries me most about this game is the fact that it's evident that all Dundee and Dundee United fans are completely focused on the discussion and hype surrounding this particular fixture. We are so engrossed that we aren't looking at the bigger picture and the other, many and varied, threats that we will face in future seasons.

Fair enough Dundee dislike United and United dislike Dundee but both sets of clubs and supporters face a much greater threat; I'm talking about climate change. What more can we do?

What worries me most about this game is the fact that it's evident that all Dundee and Dundee United fans are completely focused on the discussion and hype surrounding this particular fixture. We are so engrossed that we aren't looking at the bigger picture and the other, many and varied, threats that we will face in future seasons.
Fair enough Dundee dislike United and United dislike Dundee but both sets of clubs and supporters face a much greater threat; I'm talking about climate change. What more can we do?

Demolishing tanadump would be a decent start

It’ll be fine. Both clubs are over 200 ft above sea level, we are about as safe as anyone.