The Dundee Derby - 30/8/19

5 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

You discuss the proposed new stadium more than most people I know (you can included both administrations in that as well).  Surely you would know the answer to that.......wait a minute.  I see what you tried to do there.  

Why are Funsters so reluctant to talk about their new stadium?  There was a time that it was getting mentioned in every other post.

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Why are Funsters so reluctant to talk about their new stadium?  There was a time that it was getting mentioned in every other post.

I don't think any Dees have ever boasted about a new stadium tbf.  The owners have a wish to move because it'll make them money and it will benefit the football club.  It's mututally beneficial if you like.   Not all fans want to move from Dens, as you know.  It'll happen if the planets align and all the little duckies are lined up.   Lots of ifs and buts.  

1 minute ago, Daydream said:

I don't think any Dees have ever boasted about a new stadium tbf.  The owners have a wish to move because it'll make them money and it will benefit the football club.  It's mututally beneficial if you like.   Not all fans want to move from Dens, as you know.  It'll happen if the planets align and all the little duckies are lined up.   Lots of ifs and buts.  

That’s Trumpian levels of distortion.

15 minutes ago, Dele said:

Of course it would be more embarrassing for United. They've had about 8 attempts at it now.

It's worth mentioning, this hasn't gone too well for you.

Yes, but that wasnt your point. Your point was based around how much they're spending this season.

16 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Why are you so keen to talk about Dundee so much?

Why do you go missing on P&B every time United miss out on promotion?

So many questions still to be answered I guess.

4 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Why are you so keen to talk about Dundee so much?

Because the club and everything associated with it have totally ruined him. That's why he's fixated with it and all along with it, that's why he follows people who follow the club around the Internet (and more than likely, the village). Its terrific to see. 

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yes, but that wasnt your point. Your point was based around how much they're spending this season.

Which is far more than anyone else in this league. Surely you, as a man privvy to the intracacies of football clubs finances and footballers weekly paypackets, can agree? 

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

Which is far more than anyone else in this league. Surely you, as a man privvy to the intracacies of football clubs finances and footballers weekly paypackets, can agree? 

Of course I agree.

All I've ever said is it's a bit rich for a Dundee fan to be claiming since you're in the exact same position this season.

I'm not sure we are in the same position of spending more than the rest of the league considering we are not spending more than the rest of the league. 

It's all pretty straight forward, Random. 

You never answered my question, btw. Who is the highest paid players at both Motherwell and Hamilton? 

I am a tad (only a tiny tad) more relaxed about the game on Friday given the results yesterday and that even a defeat would still leave us with a great start (albeit with a massive mark against us if we do lose to Dundee). We are obviously in a more positive position despite it being very early in the season so numerically the pressure has been taken down a notch but psychologically it is the impact of the derby that could be key.

Of course this all goes out the window as Friday approaches but today I remain a tad (and it is only a tiny tad) more relaxed.

4 minutes ago, kevthedee said:
1 hour ago, The Gifted Sub said:
Mental that in a thread full of Dundee United fans Random Guy still manages to be the biggest loser.  That's pretty impressive.  

Granny danger is running him close.

That old creep hasn't run anything in a long time.