Morton vs Partick Thistle - A Proper Thread

This team though. I hate them one minute cause the defence is a fucking shambles then we go and knock in 3 goals in 8 minutes.

This season is going to be fucking mental. Can't wait to be top of the league next Friday via GD after we pump Caley by 5.

To the Thistle Fans: Have you noticed when you lose Caldwell refers to the players as "they" and "them" and the coaching staff as "us" and "we"? And when you win everyone's "us" and "we". Maybe not that big a deal but I couldn't help noticing it. For me it's Caldwell saying if "we" get it right it's down to me and if "they" get it wrong it's down to them>

11 hours ago, DreamOakTree1 said:

To the Thistle Fans: Have you noticed when you lose Caldwell refers to the players as "they" and "them" and the coaching staff as "us" and "we"? And when you win everyone's "us" and "we". Maybe not that big a deal but I couldn't help noticing it. For me it's Caldwell saying if "we" get it right it's down to me and if "they" get it wrong it's down to them>

Okay you got me and made me look. He uses we in the whole interview.