Morton vs Partick Thistle - A Proper Thread

2 minutes ago, Reid said:

‪We’re incapable of even playong half-decent for 90 minutes. Every game we’re rotten for a half.‬

I thought Thistle were supposed to be the fittest team in the league....

That's 2 games I've seen them in a row when they have been blowing out of their arses at 55 minutes. 

I had to really hustle to get there tonight but thank gawd I made the effort, that kind of comeback is what makes fitba worthwhile. 

Dunno who the bearded guy was who Thistle subbed right after we scored but he was not a happy bunny, think him and Caldwell will be having words. Actually, I think they ALL will....... 

You have to feel for Thistle tho  -  canny afford a first team bus, and the first team coach is rancid. 

felt like they were staring into my soul there.
I was on pause for five mins and read this post before I got to it. Pissed myself laughing as the two of them just stare vacantly into the camera. Steven Thompson's tiny pocket pose doesn't help him - but I can see why he does it.

She's just vacuous.

Second time in a row where Thistle have bottled a game against a team they had been dominating at first. Looks like their fitness levels need work but even then if that was the case they should be fucking tightening up but Caldwell doesn't seem to understand that.

Second time in a row where Thistle have bottled a game against a team they had been dominating at first. Looks like their fitness levels need work but even then if that was the case they should be fucking tightening up but Caldwell doesn't seem to understand that.
Pretty common to feel fatigued when travelling to work via public transport.

6 minutes ago, Paul Cicero said:

If this takeover fails to materialise now i fear another Save the Jags campaign #Feeneeshed

Why is it so hard to live within your means.

11 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

image.png.53dacb6166df50e520013da35cb49cc6.png

coming to america spit GIF

Scotland and P&B’s only true #boxoffice club.

Being terrible for the majority of a game and set-piecing a win out of it is so much more satisfying than dismantling a team like Brazil 1970 for 90 minutes.