Brechin City FC New Gaffer

I don't know what Colin McMenamin has to do with any of this, but crack on.

I think you probably know what he means but are just being facetious, the guys profile picture on Twitter is him in a SFC shirt. I’m assuming the poster just put two and two together.

Irony is Dickson seems to be a ‘banger’ jobbing around for some diddy team. Which Brechin aren’t... yet.

Having met Sean Dickson I'd also say he's a nice guy.

But I'm not a fan of the way he carries on on Twitter.

While at the Albion he was stirring/backing up Eddie Ferns as he offered to fight a fan outside The Peak sports  centre when Martin Corrigan was sacked. And Dickson also started cheering on Scott Buist as he was offering out square gos to punters on Twitter too. He comes across as a bit of a try-hard on Twitter - trying to show off/get in with the bigger boys.

2 hours ago, Landry Zahanioni said:

Having met Sean Dickson I'd also say he's a nice guy.

But I'm not a fan of the way he carries on on Twitter.

While at the Albion he was stirring/backing up Eddie Ferns as he offered to fight a fan outside The Peak sports  centre when Martin Corrigan was sacked. And Dickson also started cheering on Scott Buist as he was offering out square gos to punters on Twitter too. He comes across as a bit of a try-hard on Twitter - trying to show off/get in with the bigger boys.

Sounds a complete bellend tbh. Not even a try hard, just a w****r. 

11 hours ago, The Moonster said:

It sounds like the complete opposite of that. You've already got a lower league player commenting on the appointment saying how much of a knob Wilson is, and that player as far as I'm aware hasn't even played under Wilson. If players who haven't even played for him have heard bad things about him then you can bet the majority of the lower leagues will know about it too. I can see Wilson having to win players over here.

This sounds similar to what the Stenhousemuir players said about Scott Booth. I can't remember who it was, but on one of the Pele Podcasts one of the former players said to @Francesc Fabregas about how Scott Booth found a way to mention how he'd played in the Champions League and asked his squad if they'd ever done the same. 

9 hours ago, Broken Algorithms said:

This sounds similar to what the Stenhousemuir players said about Scott Booth. I can't remember who it was, but on one of the Pele Podcasts one of the former players said to @Francesc Fabregas about how Scott Booth found a way to mention how he'd played in the Champions League and asked his squad if they'd ever done the same. 

John ‘ TheBeast’ Gemmell mentioned that

One thing i don't really understand though is Stevie Campbell has outstayed the last 2 managers? Surely an assistant manager will have a big say on team selection, formation and training etc....... unless he is helping fund the club is some way?

I would have liked to see a whole new management team rather than dead wood....... Just my opinion