Brechin City FC New Gaffer

2 hours ago, gm_1982 said:

Why on earth would the club release statements as and when they are turned down by managers? What other club does this?

Did I say release statements as and when managers turn them down ? I was meaning given the mood of the fans and the club generally being at rock bottom an update on what is going on would be a good thing to do to keep fans in touch and used that as an example, surely the much vaunted team could do something.  

55 minutes ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Did I say release statements as and when managers turn them down ? I was meaning given the mood of the fans and the club generally being at rock bottom an update on what is going on would be a good thing to do to keep fans in touch and used that as an example, surely the much vaunted team could do something.  

If there's nothing to report then there's nothing to report.  

What are you suggesting the club put out then? [emoji848]

13 hours ago, gm_1982 said:

I haven’t seen anything about Stevie Aitken being offered the job or even applying. I saw something in the paper which said more or less translated to “I need money to do anything”.

This info gleamed from every ones favourite The Courier . As we all know The Courier is never wrong .

8 hours ago, gm_1982 said:

Why on earth would the club release statements as and when they are turned down by managers? What other club does this?

Keep the paying customers in the loop . There are times when the silence from the club drowns out the sweety paper rustling pensioners on the hedge side .

5 hours ago, Best Team in Angus said:

I'm a paying punter and would like to know who has turned us down.