Brechin City FC New Gaffer

New manager close to being appointed i am hearing, someone who knows the lower leagues and has experience....... Just don't know who the name is LOL 

Been here before with Experience and not always the best appointments as Barry Smith and a few others proved. I fear the worst if it's a few within the Tayside area..... 😞 

New manager close to being appointed i am hearing, someone who knows the lower leagues and has experience....... Just don't know who the name is LOL 
Been here before with Experience and not always the best appointments as Barry Smith and a few others proved. I fear the worst if it's a few within the Tayside area..... [emoji20] 
Hopefully hear soon then as long as it's not Hegarty [emoji23] trying to think it could be must be some one out of a job Yogi may be ?

Been here before with Experience and not always the best appointments as Barry Smith and a few others proved. I fear the worst if it's a few within the Tayside area..... [emoji20] 

Heard its Stuart Garden

31 minutes ago, mo83 said:
47 minutes ago, Gold Dust said:
Been here before with Experience and not always the best appointments as Barry Smith and a few others proved. I fear the worst if it's a few within the Tayside area..... emoji20.png 

Head its Stuart Garden

Has he been a gaffer before?

On 28/08/2019 at 09:36, mo83 said:
On 27/08/2019 at 17:11, hedgeman83 said:
Its,all gone affy quiet any more rumours

Paul Hegarty SOS I've been told.

On 28/08/2019 at 13:29, mo83 said:

Heggy and holty at Brechin castle centre with Ken Ferguson for talks as we speak.

On 30/08/2019 at 09:48, mo83 said:

Heard its Stuart Garden

On 30/08/2019 at 12:14, mo83 said:
On 30/08/2019 at 10:34, Muzza81 said:
Garden will be his assistant.

Dave Bowman I heard

You hear a lot?  Maybe you shouldn't listen to your arse every time you fart though :P