The Binos v Cove Rangers

2 hours ago, theycallmetrinity said:

That's what I've been saying all along.
No support but plenty money. A Gretna in waiting.

Plenty of supporters trinity took over 400 down to Berwick and average around  the same for home games with corporate sold out, oh and plenty of cash but not just from one man like Gretna!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

Was there only 100 there? Surely not, they were in amongst us, I would have said there was nearly double that.

Didn’t want to exaggerate Bino but there may well have been we usually lay on a supporters bus but many travel by car. Sure your team will get it together just have to keep the faith. That was some shot off the bar on Saturday!!

Cove averaged around 400 for home games last season. Obviously gates are higher when the Dons are playing away.
Unfortunately having the second name of Rangers pisses off a lot of the Aberdeen fans 

So much wrong with this - and calling yourself Toonsers, something no Cove fan would do - that I can only believe this to be a parody account.

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Shaker said:

So much wrong with this - and calling yourself Toonsers, something no Cove fan would do - that I can only believe this to be a parody account.

Concentrate on beating Fort William you know nothing about Cove fans