The Binos v Cove Rangers

First visit of the season for new boys Cove Rangers to Forthbank to face an Albion side winless after 3 games, after losing all 3 games 1-0. 

On paper you would expect Leaders Cove to win this game and I cant see past a Cove victory here against an Albion side that has yet to score a goal so far this season in the League. 

Can the Binos surprise Cove and their own fans on Saturday by SCORING A GOAL and getting some points on the board I would be very surprised but you never know we might just turn the corner on Saturday and surprise everybody. 

Here`s hoping for a decent game of football and not hoof the ball from the Albion. 

Fully expect us to be still looking for our first points to the season on Saturday. 

Prediction Binos 1   Cove Rangers 2    ☹️

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stirling to score?
Prediction - 0-1 again

Think we are due to break our duck in that department. Cove whist scoring goals do concede a few, so the signs are good for Saturday. Whether we get anything from the game remains to be seen, you never know we might just surprise a few people and get something.

Cove's defence is shite, however their attack can break down all other 9 defences in the league with ease.  If I was a Kenny Rogers, BTTS is an utter nap here.

Disappointing that there are no Cove fans on here, it stifles discussion.

A big weekend for KR and the lads as, for obvious reasons, the vultures are circling, another poor display I suspect a section of our support will tell him exactly what they think, a heavy defeat and I fear there might be no way back for him.

Cove have impressed since coming up, unlike their predecessors Edinburgh City, they’ve hit the ground running and gotten points on the board early doors and have upped the ante with signing Fraser Fyvie and if rumours of Willo Flood signing are true, then it will push it up even further.

Despite only managing to make the Queens Park game thus far, it’s easy to see where our difficulties lie. The signing of Daryl Duffy is a positive one, however if he can’t get on the ball in and around the box, he’s not going to score goals.

Big weekend, I wouldn’t put money on us just now, but you live in hope that the corner can be turned really soon.

17 hours ago, rhliston said:

Think we are due to break our duck in that department. Cove whist scoring goals do concede a few, so the signs are good for Saturday. Whether we get anything from the game remains to be seen, you never know we might just surprise a few people and get something.

3-2 

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

Think there is maybe 2 who post on Fitba North, nether of which post on here as far as I know.

There is one who posted on the game last week. There’s also one from Montrose who seems to like Cove.

Tbf most Cove fans won’t have seen any teams in this league or been at their grounds so there isn’t much they can post about.

Edited by Aberdeen Cowden
Typo

There is one who posted on the game last week. There’s also one from Montrose who seems to like Cove.

Tbf most Cove fans won’t have seen any teams in this league or been at their grounds so there isn’t much they can post about.

I just wonder how many will make the journey down to Forthbank for the game, I would like to think that a decent number would turn up for their first visit to us.

I would expect for the return fixture to Cove a larger than normal Albion support would turn up at their place. It does seem strange that their is no comment from any Cove fans on here. Given they are top of the League at the moment the lack of any appearance of a Cove fan on here is even more remarkable.

Just hope if they win tomorrow this thread will not be unindated with Cove fans crowing about how they beat the Albion. [emoji3]

3 minutes ago, rhliston said:

I just wonder how many will make the journey down to Forthbank for the game, I would like to think that a decent number would turn up for their first visit to us.

I would expect for the return fixture to Cove a larger than normal Albion support would turn up at their place. It does seem strange that their is no comment from any Cove fans on here. Given they are top of the League at the moment the lack of any appearance of a Cove fan on here is even more remarkable.

Just hope if they win tomorrow this thread will not be unindated with Cove fans crowing about how they beat the Albion. emoji3.png

I’m not sure there are many cove fans 

the atmosphere was very strange at cove on Saturday, no support for the home team except for a wee cheer when they scored. No one wearing tops or scarves other than the wee cove boys who had been playing in the adjacent pitch. I got the impression the crowd were interested Aberdeen fans cos they weren’t playing. Even the owner giving discount from his own pocket on strips hasn’t resulted in many sales.

the whole club is a millionaires plaything with the only support corporate oil companies in the sponsors lounge. If it’s the future of Scottish football, stick it !

be interested to hear the size of the  away support tomorrow

19 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

We had to get in a time machine to visit Central Park

22 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Think there is maybe 2 who post on Fitba North, nether of which post on here as far as I know.

Never noticed a Cove fan on Fitba North but might have missed them. Certainly no regulars.

1 hour ago, Cove1922 said:

We had to get in a time machine to visit Central Park

As the only Cove fan I have seen posting on this forum, can you tell me how many Cove fans you reckon will be coming down to Forthbank today. ? 

2 minutes ago, rhliston said:

As the only Cove fan I have seen posting on this forum, can you tell me how many Cove fans you reckon will be coming down to Forthbank today. ? 

At least a bus full, some already down  

Support is a bit split due to clubs behaviour, hurting attendances  and travelling support