Ayrshire amateur leagues 1 and 2 banter and chat

mouse10

On 21/01/2020 at 19:58, THEMOLE91 said:

McCormick has Played for nearly every amateur team and not been good at any! If he’s ever dropped or a sub or the team stops winning he leaves! 

Where has Jye signed now? Wee bit unfair on him as he was a good servant to our club. 

Shame about Drongan. It happens sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...

Shocked at the Mauchline result against today. What's going on there the now.

Also looking really bad for Galston. That's a horrendous result ag home.

Tarbolton showing again the gulf between mid table - top premier league to top first division teams.

I watched killie United again today and although they looked to be missing a few they were very impressive again.

17 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Shocked at the Mauchline result against today. What's going on there the now.

Also looking really bad for Galston. That's a horrendous result ag home.

Tarbolton showing again the gulf between mid table - top premier league to top first division teams.

I watched killie United again today and although they looked to be missing a few they were very impressive again.

Wasn’t there usual keeper. Don’t know if he was on holiday or what but certainly missed him, Didn’t recognise the replacement. Ref had a stinker especially with the M Johnstone sending off but can’t take anything away from Symington. League table has certainly got a bit closer at the top. Mauchlines games in hand aren’t guaranteed points either.  

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, The godfather73 said:

I have watched allot of waverley this year and have 2 say going forward they are impressive.The boy jamieson and the boy chisholm have looked really good closely followed by the boy black.Surely they will go up this year as champions.

I think they will just nick the first division but they will need to improve their defence big time for the premier